Where do you RP?

Hello, I keep hearing about the hubs where RP happens and was wondering if there is a list of guilds and areas or perhaps post them here.

3 Likes

The Forlorn Order uses the Sepulcher as our home base, so if we are not out doing an event, we can usually be found there.

2 Likes

this thread might be worth a look!

The map unfortunately doesn’t contain any of the active guilds I am familiar with, PCU or otherwise, apart from a single one.

Best thing to do is find a specific guild you want to approach on the forums, /who them in-game and find them. Quite a few of the most active guilds are always on the move and you may be unlucky if you sought them out in their “hub” and they weren’t there that one night.

4 Likes

Usually in the Frog and Fist, a tavern in Stromgarde!

Darlof’s ghost loves mead!

Tinker Town on this toon, Caer Darrow (Scholomance) on my other!

Stormwind Old Town on my Worgen, usually the Sepulcher on my Forsaken, and the Farstrider Square on my smelly elf.

Most Death Knights can be found in Acherus for obvious reasons. The Onslaught uses the EPL version to allow necromancers (non dk) to come along as Legion Acherus would boot them.

2 Likes

Norf, always and forever.

3 Likes

The Leaf is mostly in Pandaria, right now in Kun-Lai, but when the undead issue is dealt with we’ll travel outside again too!

1 Like

Tirisfal gang, aye.

In the hive of scum and villains.

I RP wherever I go.

More specifically, if there are IC people around, why not join in? With several small caveats, but pretty much that.

Maps of where guild X and Y hang out aren’t too reliable in my experience but if you want to contact certain characters there’s always the oft forgotten mailbox.

Here are interactive maps of some active RP locations in Stormwind, Dalaran and Boralus:

https://www.ad-rp.eu/map/

Dalaran in particular has an active community right now, if neutral and/or mage-themed RP is your cup of tea.

3 Likes

Feralas has rp hubs at Feathermoon, smaller one at Estulan and there used to be some at the ruins of Isiliden on occasion.
Ashenvale - Astranaar.
As for the map, there are some recoqnizable active rp guilds on it.

1 Like

Stormglen in Gilneas, currently.

When it comes to casual RP, it tends to be Stormwind or Dalaran for me. With a preference for the latter when there’s people around.

Come join us in Borulas we need more folks, less criminal pirate types as well!

1 Like

Kirthaven / Thundermar - sometimes Aerie Peak! Come one, come all!

Dalaran has a thriving cross faction community at the moment! With regards to Kalimdor I think Astranaar is quite quiet right now, with most Kaldorei guilds being based further south in Feralas, using Feathermoon Stronghold as a hub of sorts. My guild tend to travel a lot and as such have accumulated a few ‘homes’, we use Felwood, Stonetalon Mountains and Illidari Stand all fairly regularly as locations for social rp

1 Like