Where is my trust level 3?

I’ve been unsubbed for ~2 months, lurked the forums + posted in the AD ones consistently, and now that I return I can no longer post links for some weird reason. Something is off about this trust level system.

1 Like

assuming you weren’t subject to some punitive action on the forum…no clue.
only blizz knows how their social credit score system works

2 Likes

My only guess is something to do with a lack of general activity to the point of making it drop off. The way the trust levels work is generally not the easiest to make sense of since the profile page doesn’t specify how close to or far away one is from the next or previous trust level.

3 Likes

Actually wanted to ask how long it does actually take to be able and post pretty pics / gifs? I would’ve had some really great ones to share on some posts. :frowning:

1 Like

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/trust-levels-explained/6180

Explains it better than i can. From what i can remember then there isn’t a way of tracking how far away one is from the next trust level though, only a way of seeing the current trust level.

3 Likes

There is a FAQ pinned in this forum as well

The default settings for discourse are explained here:-

5 Likes

They gave it to Twiluna for his sterling service. Its a sacrifice we will have to make, sooner or later.

2 Likes

I think what most ppl loose out on is the read 20k posts within the last 100 days and having to visit 50% of the days within the last 100 days. Those you have to keep up with after u have gotten your TL3 as i understand it.

4 Likes

Thanks Hairira and Puny for info. <3

So, you won’t even achieve permanent status, that’s a bit meh.

1 Like

Yes you have to maintain your activity.

1 Like

Nah, it has to be kept up with to have it at level 3, level 2 is at least somewhat permanent.

1 Like

Not unless you have the version you get from being a beta tester :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Unless you get beta access whenever the next one is.
TL3 from that seems permanent. Not even bans remove it.

4 Likes

I sense fraud!

2 Likes

I lost mine a couple of months ago because I wasn’t hitting that 20k posts read per month quota.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Well there’s also the remote possibility that I’m a senior WoW Dev that’s just trolling the forums with my awesome admin TL4

(Psst, if a friendly CM could make my post text blue that would be really cool… I’m doing a bit.)

I sense abuse of power!

2 Likes

Something is definitely not working properly then, I was able to post pictures a couple of times and lost the ability to do so very soon after both times.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1306338555589988359/_mylr9an.png

I lost mine 3-4 months ago, and I’m proud of it. Was wasting too much time on the forums.

4 Likes

Isn’t that how it works? You have to keep it ‘active’ by doing a bare minimum of different ‘things’?

Or maybe… You just got trust level 3 because of PTR/beta and they took that away?

Otherwise I’m not sure what it could be.

Is that a thing? Dayum.

Mmmmh… I’m starting to suspect that is what I have then.
I mean… I wasn’t around for about 2 months a while ago when I unsubbed (not to mention when I quit the forums for a bit). And when I returned I fully expected not to have TL3 anymore, but I did.