Where to look for guilds or just people to RP with

Currently the more popular and or frequent appearances Night Elf wise if you don’t want to be stuck in a Capital city all day would be the likes of the Dirge of Teldrassil, and Moonlight Embrace for the moment. Both militaristic. But the Dirge acts more vengeful and overall Guerilla. Nice lot as I’ve seen from both as I walk about Ashenvale and the likes. Could hit up both, and They’d both probably be welcome to help you along.

10 Likes

That sounds… Disturbing.

Truth be told, it sounds more like an L.A.C from the US of A thing to say.

After all, there is sayings of people getting bullied for not being part of groupthink there, which is a really… Bad thing and stiffles thought and growth.

5 Likes

Jebus.

#TeamIndependentThinking

3 Likes

Back on topic… Honorbound Offensive are recruiting if you want to come Horde side. I’m hoping to get a few void-themed events coming in the next few weeks.

On Alliance there are a few named guilds I would recommend. Seventh Legion are a good bunch and I believe theres a good amount of Nightelf RP about, though I can’t recall where their main hub is nowerdays.

3 Likes

The Trees.

1 Like

There was an attempt made on making a new list of active guilds, but seems like it stopped updating pretty quick… oh well, might be able to find something interesting on what it gathered so far:

Important detail here is that the guy in question here was already on the server for a whole day before the request to change the pfp came at 2 or 3 am. No reply came because the guy was already in bed at that time (as most reasonable people would be) and when he got back online the next day he was already removed.

As a suggestion for the future: You should probably not expect immediate replies in the middle of the night when you decide to message someone out of the blue.

10 Likes

Uh, you should probably maybe not have SS officers on your profile pics in the first place? Gosh.

2 Likes

Put the dolmio sauce jar down for 1 second please.

6 Likes

I have tried searching through my own and public discords in an attempt to find that, I didn’t find it
This (The Redgridge Games) is quite some time ago now and I honestly don’t recall but if I did ever say that it’s profoundly embarrassing on my part and you would be right in pointing it out but I also kind of think I didn’t say it

So let’s pretend I said that, then this is my public apology and I think it is not based but very bad instead, in any case it is well known my guild does not tolerate that kind of role play or any other ERP

Yeah what a claim to make lol

Absolute hogwash, at no point in time I go out of my way to go after AD members outside of voicing my opinion on a chat or forum, I think “harassing” in this case means disagreeing with one of your infamous discord admins

5 Likes

I think that is the least of anyone’s worry.

Nah he’s just (mis)quoting an unfortunate tumblr blog fond of (for example) posting real-life information that one of the AaW mods is a proud contributor to (which really says it all about the tone of this community)

Yeah true and Morsteth (or Gobbert, or Nethy) didn’t so thanks for the epic post but it isn’t a great help

Also while I agree with your post I think in terms of offensive content the discord in question has far spicier content that is left undeleted than a display picture of some guy that got owned a century ago

9 Likes

I also thought of this option, Father of Argent Dawn

To me that would just be an obvious lie instead of a misquote because, well, there is nothing to quote from me in those regards :smile: so I hope this isn’t the case here because that would be hella shady hmm hmm

5 Likes

Hello i am an SS officer. How can i help you?

4 Likes

You’re part of the Sprint Special?

1 Like

Naaah. Obviously he’s part of the Sour Sweets movement.

Those candies are underrated.

1 Like

I like the way you think!

1 Like

My name is Sinaldra and Sour Sweets™ are the Best, objectively.

1 Like

So how’s the Spellweavers Symposium going for you?