Where to look for guilds or just people to RP with

O forgot to put that in. Some kinda guild that does events or rp meetings.

Thats still not really an answer, to be fair;

Are you looking for Military? Multi-racial? Kaldorei-only? Civilian? Noble? Druidic? Neutral?

Well, there is the Moonlight Embrace I am with. It is a Night Elf and Worgen guild based in Ashenvale. We do events and often have meetings even with the opposite faction that being the Moonlight Melody.

2 Likes

Haidene G A N G

3 Likes

Handmaidens of Elune is here for your religious needs!

Hand of Cenarius is here for Druidic RP! And there is that Highborne-/magic-orientated Starweaver(?) Guild!

1 Like

Or you could join a real night elf guild which doesn’t give a :poop: about your stupid Alliance peace…

10 Likes

How could I forget you guys!? I feel ashamed now :sob:

Hmmm I suppose military/multi-racial.

I heard that the Moonlight Embrace are the coolest Elune guild around on Alliance, but that’s just what everyone else has said.

4 Likes

Damn right!

1 Like

So I heared too, and Elune guilds are already cool. so they like extra cool

1 Like

hate horde

love trees

join today

dirge of teldrassil

2 Likes

I am a Demon Hunter and this guild is my favorite anti Horde guild of AD, and I don’t live under constant anti Illidari prejudice in the Dirge.

turns back

Hey where is the other half of the script ?

2 Likes

Don’t make me set fire to your new homes.

I can recommend a community of a bunch of guilds. Azeroth at War! A discord server with a whole bunch of guilds for anything you want!

4 Likes

I can also very much recommend the Moonlight Embrace. If you want to check them out, Astranaar is usually very active when they’re around- which is rather often. 10/10 go embrace some moon light.

Can I join?

7 Likes

Have you ever heard of the ancient seatime tale of Davy Jones’ Locker?

This is the new and improved Mayto’s Locker

2 Likes

I think you can’t join sadly and I seemingly can’t join, too (after getting instantly banned, reinvited, banned again over night without posting anything noteworthy in the discord at all)

The discord server seems to be run by a weird clique that has no activity or involvement in game or with role play besides moderating this server, very problematic to me (aside from Alyndaria or w/e the name is, I think they are alright but sadly their voice doesn’t seem to be heard)

17 Likes

Being DM’d out of the blue by a mod that has previously never spoken to you that you’re “making things difficult” by joining the " wrong " RP guild doesn’t sell the community aspect so well. Just my opinion though hehe

14 Likes