Why do rares no longer give any items at lvl 70

I killed a bunch of rares I had never killed before, I was 70. They dropped nothing except for gray items. Why? Also when do they reset?

Because streamers were exploiting (and trying to justify it in their minds) so Blizz stopped them dropping.

Evidence required…

Asmongold was literally streaming it live. He was doing it with huge groups farming the same rares that were respawning when they should not and getting masses of high level gear.

dude. it was a bug. stop spreading conspiracy theory. Its not facebook.

1 Like

So 1 streamer and a bunch of non streamers thefore streamers are to blame.

Exploitation of a bug, is exploiting. He is not dumb - he knew fully what it was. Just watch when he gets caught out on the stream and starts acting all weird like teacher caught him.

1 Like

Are you actually this dumb? not one streamer, many many streamers were doing it and WF guilds.

1 Like

So you claim, did you watch all these streamers do that?
The few i watched were doing dungeons and cobalt rep farm.

I am not your google, if you are so bothered search - its all over. I dont care what you watch. Again - this was all stated not just on one stream, US forums, news articles and all sorts. But yes of course Blizz patched all rare drops to not happen due to one streamer… idiot.

1 Like

So what i understand from this rares no longer give loot.

Because of a few streamers and players?.

No, they patched it because PLAYERS were doing it, not because streamers were doing it. Stop blaming everything on streamers or such nonsense.

I dont care what you think surprisingly. The biggest streamer in the world was doing it - that is enough for a start and it just happened to be hotfixed live when he was in full flow on stream.

1 Like

They will do again. It was a bug that was being exploited so Blizz stopped the drops until they fix the exploit, which should be today some time.

1 Like

asmon? really?

Thank you for clarifying was confused :+1:

No, I wasn’t :rage: :rage: don’t defame me on a public forum.

pretty much, huge money maker