Why dont you

…shut down servers and solve all issues? This expansion is one the worst expansions due too many bugs and bad performance and there are no excuses. Some things I can tell you and it prevents you from to play this game and remember we pay to play gameonline. You have to fix this quick and it is not free to play. Else give us free 1 or 2 months, because you fail so much.

• Bad performance (freeze when you log in or open guild tab)
  • Dungeon Finder/ Raid Finder dont work sometimes
  • ESC doesnt work sometimes
  • Full of bugs (World Quest Climb)
  • Shadow talents (screams)

Thanks!

Because it would piss of very large part of the players who don’t have issues?

As for your personal anecdotes here’s mine:

• No issues with performance in either situation you mention.
  • Noticed this twice during two resets, but it was fixed relatively quickly so it didn’t cause issues for me.
  • Never encountered this problem.
  • Minor issue, definitely worth shutting down all servers because players can’t do a minor WQ. Not.
  • Not a bug, but rather maybe a design problem. I don’t personally play Shadow Priest but i have seen some complaints about talents etc.

To add my personal annecdotes:

• I do have a 2 second freeze upon logging in, but its only upon logging in, and its only 2 seconds. I figure its just part of hte log-in process and hardly affects my gameplay.
  • You hava a point here, but it only affected me once.
  • Never encountered this, but some keyboard software can detect when you’re in a game, and disable both the ESC and the Windows key, to stop accidental keypresses. I have my Razer Synapse set to disable the Windows key but not the ESC key when it detects a game launch. But to be absolutely clear, its NOT a Blizzard thing, its a part of my keyboard drivers.
  • All quests have had some form of bug at some time or other. But yeah lets inconvenience 1000’s of players who don’t have an issue, to address a bug affecting 10’s of players.
  • Class design is not a bug, just because you’d make different class design choices.

For bug reports please this way: Bugreporting - how to! - but we’ll definitely not shut out millions of players for anything mentioned here, and also won’t need to do so. :slight_smile: