Why is Monk healers not being played in M+?

Don’t wait for the chains, the shield, just use your defensives, heals at pull !

Don’t know. I think not the majority of players is into fotm rolls. But I can understand the players who reroll every season because going meta is always the way to increase your chance to get invites.

1 Like

at least in the mid level keys, it doesn’t matter what you play if it is heal or tank, you will always find a group.
of course i also get declined for a +11 key with ilvl 438 on my brew but that is whatever. Usually i can find groups within 5 mins

as dps it is of course a disaster. cannot open group (nobody apply) cannot find a group if not over the top rio, high ilvl and a good spec

1 Like

Fair enough, I play what I enjoy more, but sadly it is like that.

Eh, the poison that FOTM, Tier Lists and measuring the bare minimum of the maximum spreads far and thus the pretty decent - even greatly performing - classes and specs will always be buried in favour of the scant few that is being played. I’ve had numerous people, friends, guildies and fellow community members defend to the very bone concerning a talent/build that keeps getting them killed or is a clear detriment to their playstyle simply because of this awful influence. At worst, it saps creativity and freedom, which is what the new talent trees should not be encouraging.

In the end, a good player will adjust to what they like and what they like will let them perform the best of their ability because they… well, like it.

I, however, cannot speak of the hardcore mythic raiding scenario as I will never touch that with a 10 ft pole so it might be an entirely different story over there. (Slightly off-topic, but would be nice to see a shared experience on that front!).

Lack of Utility, we don’t bring anything like BR/BL and our External Defensives we can give away, is a Absorb that get’s broken almost instantly in higher keys, Revival in itself is okay, but the 3 Min CD is meh.

Mystical Touch, RoP and Leg Sweep is nice to have, but all of that is also brought by Brewmasters and Windwalker

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.