Why Is The Above Poster Suspicious? ඞ 🤔

Looks like she’s slapped blue berry’s in her eyes - is this a new fruit transmog thing?
Also knows my secret identity… note to self send in the gnomes…

I wondered where my can of tuna dropped too.

Can’t trust anyone I can’t make eye contact with ¬_¬

I can’t trust a pandaren player, let alone when he claims that he has seen worse!

Arthas was a pally and he betrayed everyone, why wouldn’t this one?

Says one of his former servants.

1 Like

bet their guild name could summon smth nasty if you chant it fast 3 times on new moon`s eve

Paladin not in a guild so possibly a government plant monitoring the chat

2 Likes

He’s Sus and impostor, in a guild for paladins but he’s a shaman!

2 Likes

Spent way to much time near poison ivy her hair turned into poison ivy could be a treant in disguise.

Hehe I’m not very good with the theme for this thread cause i got nothing besides that.

2 Likes

hard to suspect Hali of something ominous so i will go with he has a backet of kittens under this silly helmet.

1 Like

Purple, you know what else is purple.

T H E V O I D .

2 Likes

Night Elf Male with Beard. Extremely Sus.

Orc and warlock kinda reminds me of Gul’dan, so that’s suspect !

1 Like

The most holy person I have ever seen, and recently the Diablo community asked if they can sin a lot.

Are you perhaps involved?

name sounds like, “Is-Ya-Ho” panda mage… >.> mmmmmmm

1 Like

You don’t even want to know how many times people have made fun that my name sounds like “Is a hoe” at this point, and honestly it has ceased being funny a long time ago. I strongly considered changing my name to Ishayu and having Ishayu, that is my Druid, be something else, but Ishayu is apparently the guild kitty and so everyone had a problem with it… sigh

2 Likes

:c i can imagine keep the name though, its a good name :3

1 Like

Twiluna is always suspicious…
You don’t need any more reasons

2 Likes

A horn dog?!?

1 Like