WHY Is There NO Proper TIGER Mount

Note: Please read this post carefully before responding. I already addressed what many of you have said.

I quite like tigers, but I just don’t understand why there aren’t any ‘normal’ (read: orange) tiger mounts. There are spectral tigers, weird yellow tigers armed to the teeth (MoP), armed big cats, panthers, etc… All kinds of stuff. And most big cats have base models. But nope for Tigers…

There is not a single normal tiger with only a saddle, with no or modest armour at most. Why? The only thing that comes decently close is the Swift Zulian Tiger. Its armour is pretty bulky so not exactly what im looking for, but it’s cool (please don’t suggest this in the comments, It’s not the same. And yes I know you can still get it from the BMAH, Im gonna go for it as its the next best thing).

And when there ARE nice models, Blizzard uses off colours with it that screw it up completely…
The orange Legion druid cat form looks decent, but why does it have GREEN shoulder pads? so weird and ugly. Doesn’t fit at all. The person who got a Bengal Tiger from Blizzard as a make-a-wish request (god bless her soul) has a model I’d love (wouldn’t want that exact mount, that girl DESERVES the uniqueness of her mount). But EVEN in that model, it has odd purple fringes around the saddle (though not that bad).

Blizzard, can we PLEASE just have an (ultra) rare (sabre)tiger mount, preferably like the classic model (Im talking Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent/Soundless/Mollie level rare).
It would be so unique and special. And please don’t just make it yet another normal ‘rare’… This would be a one of a kind model, so treat it as such. It’s gotta be special. The harder to get the better IMO.

What are your guys’ thoughts?

1 Like

Well there are now more threads on this subject than needs be.

I want to delete the older thread, as something went wrong in the communication there. Ill go after it

There is(was). The tiger from ZG in classic was your stereotypical type of tiger. I thought you could still get it from BMAH time to time?

You can, but…

There is not a single normal tiger with only a saddle , with no or modest armour at most.” + “The only thing that comes decently close is the Swift Zulian Tiger. Its armour is pretty bulky, but it’s cool (please don’t suggest this in the comments, It’s not the same).”

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/why-is-there-no-proper-tiger-mount/264069

You already had this discussion, and an additional one is also deleted too. The original topic people replied to was fine.

1 Like

It would be nice if they could add a simple regular tiger mount

My Swift Zulian Tiger begs to differ.

No longer obtainable though.

Nope, simply not true. I specifically inquired about a tiger mount with no or very modest armour and people responded with Swift Zulian Tiger (even though I had already addressed it and it’s bulky armour).

So thats why I created a new thread and edited the old one to delete it as best I could.

Genuine tip: If someone is not satisfied about something (in this case how a message came across) and wants to redo something, don’t tell them ‘it is fine’. It is for that person to decide.

As for the bottom thread you linked: It wasn’t on the character that I wanted and it was on a Classic character (didnt know if that would cause problems), so yeah I reposted the thread to get it out as clear as possible. Nobody was bothered by it as nobody even commented or liked it as I deleted it instantly. It comes across as though you’re reaching to make your point. And I deleted the first one and the second one as best I could. Doesn’t seem anything wrong with that and it seems fine to me now.

Spam is defined as: “irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the internet, typically to a large number of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.” - this doesnt fall under that, unless u consider 2/3 messages (already deleted) posts a ‘large’ amount.

Spamming the same topic over and over is not allowed.

Just because you decide you don’t like the answers you got.

6 Likes

I also have a light orange tiger mount without any saddle. Can be bought from the vendor in Darnassus. Just remembered.

Well, I didn’t say it was fine.

This is the third incarnation of the same topic. I dared to express my irritation with the spamming. The comment was aimed at me.

Im sorry, but your answer comes across rather childish to me.
I realised that the way I wrote my thread caused more problems than actual dialogue (which is the purpose of these things), so I deleted the old one and started a new one. There isn’t anything wrong with that and this one is fine, so it won’t be happening again any time soon. And look: it worked (other than the comments about the old threads…)

There is nothing wrong with someone realising a message came across incorrectly and righting that wrong, to achieve their actual goal (dialogue).
If someone said here ‘nah u’re wrong, I dont care’, that would be fine too, just dont want a thread with all ‘szt’ responses, as that isnt the goal of the thread. Its not productive. I want people to share their actual thoughts. And again: that’s not for you to decide. I say that not trying to be mean, but to be direct.

Edit: Wow… ‘I dared to express…’. Come on man, act a bit more mature. It’s all fine now, sorry if it annoyed u. Really. If you don’t have anything else to say on the actual topic of conversation, I encourage you to leave it. This discussion isnt adding anything for the rest of the people on here (including me).

Wish you all the best otherwise.

I’m sorry I didn’t realise starting the same topic over and over and over was the height of maturity.

We get enough unintended duplication on the forums without a single poster doing it themselves on their own topic.

3 Likes

BMAH has it

I usually use this as my nelf mount, closest i can get to a tiger without paying silly amounts of gold.

2 Likes

Actually looks pretty dope :D. Just wish it wasnt yellow. Definitely the closest thing

Why not just edit your OP?

2 Likes

Hmm didnt really think about it too deep tbh… Just figured the train was already rolling in the wrong direction, better start it anew

It would be a shame if someone … derailed the thread

2 Likes