Why the level 58 boost is bad for the game #stoptheboost

I expressed my opinion on the boost.
Sorry it upset you

I have no friends, you want to be my friend?
Can you boost me? give me gold? mounts ect?

No, you expressed Parrydodger’s opinion.

1 Like

Which I agreed with?

Are you finding it hard to understand?

But, can you make an opinion of your own? Instead of talking back what some dude is telling? I want you to think for yourself. i have giving you plenty reasons to accept my/our view

Hmm, lol my avater has changed

I understand it fully, I just think it’s so weak.

As we have said countless times, most bots are already at 60 so it will not aid them, in fact why would a botter waste the money when they can just bot to 58?

So does levelling from 1 to 58. If anything it makes it a lot more accessible to boost.

It’s been confirmed you don’t get any professions from a boost.

It’s perfectly the Classic experience, from moving onto TBCC from Classic. Buying or levelling normally still makes you end up with a level 60.

To some. I don’t really see a difference as they both give the same result Player boost also end with a player not playing their class, and one ends in less gold.

This is the worst lie of them all. People can easily learn their class in 12 levels. Most probably already know most of the spells/attacks from retail. I think most players come from Retail or played Classic when it was current in 2005-2007.

There are two, use a zone like in retail or drop the boost a few levels.

1 Like

I find your argument weak too but hey ho

You want to force your way of playing upon everybody else.
Lemme tell you something, your way of playing sucks and we do not need it.
i do not need to level my 3th char again for 3 months because you want it. I will take the boost and im glad blizz adds this function

Pot kettle black

You must be so mad you start to malfunction?

I do not understand why you type 3 random words, honost question

Seriously, just stop responding to these trolls, it just keeps fueling them.

I wish there was still a block function on these forums.

If people genuinely can’t understand why having pay-to-win boosts in an MMORPG is a bad thing then nothing you nor I say will ever cause them to change their minds. It is impossible to change the mind of someone who ‘knows they are right’. Even if you hold up absolutely irrefutable evidence in front of their eyes, proving beyond all doubt that their beliefs are wrong, still they cling to their beliefs - in fact it will invariably strengthen them.

These people have all convinced themselves beyond doubt that Classic levelling is boring, dull, pointless and rubbish, but TBC levelling is not.

In addition they have a profoundly retail mindset that dictates that only end game content matters, and everything before it is just busywork, and that all content must be rushed through at breakneck speed.

Eventually TBC will end, and WotLK will come - and it’s for certain that these pro pay-to-winners who ‘hated’ Classic levelling but not TBC levelling will suddenly decide that TBC levelling sucks but WotLK levelling is great - and they’ll call for boosts.

In truth it has zero to do with any kind of qualitative comparison between expansion, and everything to do with the fact that, in a nutshell, they just can’t be bothered to level.

And if anyone out there thinks that catering for the needs of people who ‘can’t be bothered’ makes for good game design, then I pity them.

2 Likes

Point noted

The irony.

You plant a wall of text but again say nothing. Calling a boost p2w and people who defend the boost trolls. Is all anyone needs to know about you to not take you serious.

All a see in your posts are assumptions and trying to silence the opposition by calling them trolls

how you dare using logic to dismantle those weak arguments?

1 Like

wow the irony

1 Like

repeating something doesn’t make it more true. You’re being ignored for a reason. Your arguments suck

if you’re a new botter or you got banned and need a new botting toon, the boost is your go to. Hell, even if you’re an existing botter but you just want another toon to bot on simultaniously

if they can make gold worth more than the cost of the boost within the time it would have taken them to level up otherwise, then the boost would be a net positive for them.

no it doesn’t because there’s no additional cost to levelling 1-58. The point your missing is that the boost creates a sense of necessity for players to purchase it because wow is an online game and thus is competitive by nature. Even if you’re not a world first raider, you still want to do anything in your power to be as little behind as possible from every1 else. But if you can’t afford it or are put off by the price, then they probably will just go to another game where they don’t feel locked out of competition through price. No one really likes to artificially handicap themselves when an easier path is available. It makes people feel like they are wasting their time.

completely missing the point… you have to be higher level to craft many of the valuable CD items so if u can boost, it’s the quickest and most efficient way to get a proff alt…

no it isn’t because classic is all about the RPG, the journey, and earning what you get. Also, it wasn’t in classic or TBC back in the day, so in no way shape or form is it the ‘classic xp’

if you don’t see the difference then you didn’t read my OP. I spelled it out quite clearly.

if they are not new

the game should not assume a player knows what they are doing. Also, there is precedent to show people can and will be clueless with boosts. Look at their introduction in SoO. Even LFR was a struggle.

that isn’t a middleground and you know it

1 Like

This should be reflected right back at you.

Nope, you bot to 60 again.

Only in retail.

I wasn’t done typing, look again

Nah, I’m just gonna mute the thread, I’ll let someone else pick your post apart.