Why the level 58 boost is bad for the game #stoptheboost

Clearly for the levelling not the content

Idk, maybe because they are stuck in the past like you? Which is ok.
Why do more ppl play modern games then those old relics?

Hence why threads are being created on Blizzard forums…

Stuck in the past?

So you’ve basically just confirmed that TBCC isnt for you!

Off you go to Retail

2 Likes

Lmao. Not sure if serious or a good troll

So the fact that Blizzard is willing to implement the boost in THEIR game tells us that they are fine with it.

So they are ok with your complaints but still the boost will happen because for them is not hurting the game.

TBCC isnt TBC

Since it start with 2.4.3 patch, pre nerf bosses, different itemization, boost, new spell for paladins etc

So not even the original game but a TBC+ which isnt an old game, so he can choose to play it.

Like you have the right to stop playing rn and go back to pvt

They were willing to implement real ID on the forums at one time.

Wonder how that went?

A botter might use the same argument. A person who uses aimbots in shooters might use the same argument. A person who uses a hacked character in Diablo might use the same argument.

But none of them have any rights to exploit a video game that is played by multiple people, as the actions of one affect all.

Probably the forum trolls chicken out.

But remember when they implemented the 7.2.5 client for Classic? the new water? the b.net for classic? the item trading for raids?

how it went for the game? ah yes nothing changed.

So, if I use a bus or a car am I skipping content too?

Should I walk everywhere even to Spain for a holiday (When it’s available of course)? No, you skip a lot of the journey, that’s all people want to do ingame.

1 Like

Getting vaccinated is skipping son, if you dont try to survive on your own against a virus you are skipping content.

Sending message on WA instead of letters? is skipping.

3 Likes

No the majority of the players didnt want their real name on the forums so after a backlash Blizzard relented.

Hoping this will be the same

And this time the majority seems to be fine with the boost so rip

That’s not what I’ve seen

You sound just like the prime minister of my country. Trying to take away all rights based on assumptions…

Listen. If Blizzard implements something in WoW, it is the equivelant of a law or a right for the player to make use of.

So it is my right to boost, why you want to take it away?

1 Like

There were threads about that every 30 seconds and thousands of replies, all there are here are the same 3 or 4 people complaining about it, out of how many that play the game?

Well, watch carefully next time because nor here or reddit or US or in game there are enough people crying for the boost to not be labelled as minority

I have seen more threads regarding faction imbalance in classic or loot system in retail than regarding this 58 boost.

I’ve seen people on YouTube, Twitter, Reddit against the boost.