Why the level 58 boost is bad for the game #stoptheboost

A real gnome chad gotta be bald. And a mighty moustache.

Like mine?

yes for sure

no quotations needed

misrepresentation and oversimplification of my OP’s points

namecalling

This reply was really necessary, like your assumption made out of thin air in the OP.

keep going

You get as much out as what you put in. You put in no effort so I put in no effort in response.

I mean was your response really necessary rn? Doesn’t seem so, you could have just taken it on the chin, shrugged it off but no you had to have the last word so perhaps it is you who is immature my friend.

I had already put effort in the initial post but the classiee stubbornes and ignorance is taking a huge toll on me

1. I’ve seen no such ‘‘effort’’ from you

2. My OP was clearly high effort and all I’ve seen from you is salt in return

1. probably you are blind or cannot read or just the reality doesnt fit your narrative and you are coping
  2. you OP had literally 3 points that are made out thin air

Your attitude in these replies is kind of proving my point. In that reply alone you’ve insinuated I have both learning and sensory disabilities and saying that I’m ‘‘coping’’. Not very civil or mature and you’ve been like this the whole time. I mean hell by having the debate rn ur derailing this thread which is trolling.

your opinion

No it isnt my opinion, you literally have no data nor proof to backup those claims.

Not to mention his snide remarks that I am ‘creepy’ for caring passionately about a hobby I enjoy - while at the same time he’s wanting to get out his credit card and pay to skip content of the same game, just so he can run around picking flowers.

I’ve had it with these people. There only seems to be the same three trolls posting in these threads again and again, so from this point onward I’m simply going to ignore anything they type, including whatever lazy, snotty remarks they make to this.

1 Like

I second this

yeah that’s out of line

Parrydodger, you and who is the third one?

1 Like

Hey look the 3/4 neckbeard classie trolls that are pat pat each others because the rest of the thread is in disaccord with them so they need to coping making the same thread 4 times to goal posting.

Are you okay?

You seem to be angry at people;s opinions

1 Like

No I like debunking your claims but i dont like the fact that you guys are making 63234 same threads trying to goalpost

There you go, showing your true colors.

I assume with these you mean everyone who has used good reason but do not agree with your simple views.

So you not getting your way so the rest must be trolls/lazy/fools?

Even now, you have yet to present 1 good reason why a boost is bad. But you cannot give 1 can you? Soyou get mad and call us trolls…

Bro, im still waiting for that 1 good reason. It been already 1 day but im still waiting. Maybe now you had some sleep you can name 1?

Bro
I’ve linked you several times the thoughts of Parrydodger and why the boost is bad which I happen to agree with.

Maybe when you can read you’ll understand it

Bruh, No it because it is nonsense. The reason are bad.
I know you will tell me “botters blablabla” So let me tell you again. The world needs to pay for the crimes of a few? That is your mentailty? May i suggest you apply for a high government job? they need people like this