Why would you want to kill the above?

Except the fact that we’re probably enemies by default with the faction war, if we would have any business together he’d probably, being a greedy Goblin and all, try cross me over and for that I’d want to kill him. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Frankly, for no other reason than that your name scares and confuses me.

1 Like

Mkay, I’ve already used the hamburger and bomb reason on you already…

Very well.

Because you do not embrace our lord and saviour Lord Stormsong!

1 Like

Do i ever need a reason to want to kill anything?

Okey here is why

Because i dont know how to socilise in any other way ;.;

1 Like

Ye need to die because yer armor 'as too many spiky bits whot might rip chunks from my -already- diminished beard.

@Shawolono - I take it that was directed at Grumthar, I’ve not yet been to any pvp event.

Too much unnecessary cursing during Rp-pvp

The name is simply to hard to pronounce, “stab-stab” is much more manageable

They do not serve me in undeath…

Death knights are meant to serve.

you will learn the hard lesson

It’s not killing someone if you’re letting them return to the sweet rest of death.

1 Like

It’s either kill you or let you eat me and there’s no way I’m becoming anyone’s Goblin bhaji!

feels a bump as races through the city on his deathwheel

3 Likes

Air pollution

1 Like

He‘s not the same anymore

I have one job

They have a stupid looking helmet that would blind them, make them pass out from lack of breath within a few moments and a skull on their chest? I mean frankly, I would be doing the Alliance a favour. They could point at their corpse and go “See this? Right, Don’t do this! That’s just crazy” "You have minimal ability to breathe, which is really important in platemail, you have extremely low visibility, in fact worse than extremely low, that eye slot structure would be awful…you’d get peasants who could fight better, I mean it has an internalised light source. Don’t care if its magic…You…You’d be blind…You are literally wearing a helmet that renders you blind, for no other reason than aesthetics…The Armour is covered in Skulls for no reason other than “ooooh Scary”

I…I think at this point the reason I would kill them is out of whatever Azeroth’s equivalent of ‘Darwinism’ is. I mean it is probably a kindness.

Always wanted to hunt Dragonhawks!

Frakhorn is an orc and according to Dupewrick’s outdated adventurers guide he is a monster without thought or feeling. Imagine all those experience points he will yield…

1 Like

It’s best that his adventurers guide is burnt and replaced with an updated one! And if the doesn’t want to give it up… well, may be necessary to ensure he stops resisting, right?

is looking up the thread and then turns his head towards the strange blood elf next to him
Are you sure this works?
the elf silently nods
Oke here we go…
inhales and shouts from the top of his lungs
Ōkami yo, waga teki wo kurae!

2 Likes