Will I be forced to start in BfA as a new player and how to avoid it?

If you ever do, don’t miss Drustvar! I really liked Voldun as well, mostly for the ambiance, and both the others Hordeside were OK, but Drustvar was outstanding.

1 Like

So now that it’s out, do we finally know the rules for what you need to use Chromie Time on new characters? I see I have access to it at lvl45, which is nice, but does it apply to future characters too or do I need to get to lvl50?

Yeah I’m definitely gonna level an Ally in the new system in my spare time. Drustvar was pretty cool from the horde’s campaign perspective too.
Visually I loved the Alliance zones more, but horde zones felt alot more…unique in a sense.
Best to live both worlds.

Yes, your other characters will have it too and will be treated as alts.
As long as you aren’t starting WoW for the first time, your toons will be able to access Chromie time.

1 Like

From what I have seen elsewhere there is a quest at the gate of your main city and if you say that you know the city you can use chromie time. All my accounts have level 50s on them so I can’t try it myself.

I’m currently levelling several characters from 40 to 46 to max level 50 in classic zones and ones I’ve not done in a long time, Dottie is now level 49 soon to be 50 in Redridge. Levelling is much faster than the old system, 30 to 40 minutes per level at the most. Rares give decent XP too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.