Will the Least Updated Class (Shadow) Priest Get More Attention?

Absolutely, I agree! Tbh, I don’t really care what Blizzard decides to do (if they do), as long as they balance everyone out as you mentioned. That would be much fairer and more fun for everyone. Or at least buff those who are falling behind. Anyway, the main purpose of this post is to step up for (Shadow) Priests instead of just hoping for a change. If no one speaks up, nothing will ever happen. Fingers crossed, or I may just cba, respec to something else, or quit.

But you are getting attention and constant updates. Didnt you notice the recent undocumented change to shadow T1 6p set bonus?
Now your empowered mindflay deals 50% increased damage instead of 100%!
If you are waiting for me to tell you the good news now, sorry. There isnt going to be any. With the same people in charge you can only ever expect the same mistakes to repeat.

1 Like

Obviously there is no scaling. And if you compare warlock T1 with shadow priest T1 you get pretty much the same amount of universal spell damage and healing as shadow gets for ONLY shadow spell damage.
The most generous interpretation of that lobotomy award winning design is that the 2p is intended to be worn together with the pvp gear as that makes for a usefull combo.

1 Like