Windwalker spec bonuses

Has to be some trolls who are not even playing WW tbh.

Season 3 is the only time WW has been viable all expac. Don’t do anything crazy now y’all hear.

1 Like

S1?? Really? Are we playing the same game? Please peolpe with less than 470 dont vote, you don’t play HL

Continue to play your rogue and dont vote plz :sob:

1 Like

Whilst the bonuses of S1 are definitely more fun, it needs sizeable buff to be viable compared to where we’re at right now.

Ofc its not but it Would be the best Choice imo.

S3 is so strong. Serenity makes SCK free which triggers the 2p. I guess ppl just dont know that and thats why they vote for S1 (which was also not bad).

Just PLEASE don’t make the rotation for single target be the same as in aoe. Spinning crane kick is for aoe, whirling dragon punch too, which should be an increase to use BTW.

Dame rotation in everything bores me to tears. And remove the tod aoe thing.

what are you sayin??? if you play serenity and you use SCK in that window you get free proc of 2p/4p… but if you play SEF that’s kinda RNG yes…

100% right SS1 was insane for pvp

Kinda yes. It’s pretty awesome but I guess most didn’t notice

Can’t wait to see which monks will quit here for not getting S3. RNG is the worst it falls flat. I’d rather have S1 all the way.
:dracthyr_tea:

honestly if its not season 1(pvp), as i stopped playing my monk in ss3(pvp)i will continue to not play it ss1 got me to 2400, as for the pve side dh does what monk does in terms of aoe but better

will quit because burst is gone with s1. In key range I play its meaningless to me

S1 is the most boring out of the three.
S3 is the most fun it has been for a long time.

1 Like

Can someone translate this?

you don’t too, m+ big keys enjoyers go for S1

These pvp buffoons are for sure griefing us by picking S1

You understand that numbers will be fully tuned right? So even S1 and S2 sets will be equal in numbers than S3.
Vote for a set based on gameplay changes.
S2 gave priority dmg, which was very valuable and set was usefull both aoe and ST.
S1 basically very passive and doesnt change a lot… S3 changes rotationallly, but negatively. Why click aoe skills (SCK) in single target…

wtf guys season 1 bonuses where good in m+ but raid single target sucks S3 is the only good who has Singletarget and Aoe being good dont be stupid Choose Season 3

1 Like