Wise Mari bugged in Temple of the Jade Serpent

We killed the boss yet the kill did not count and our key got depleted :))
We tried everything pretty much - going out of the dungeon, running up to Wise Mari again and even killing some adds that come after him - nothing.

same happened to us rn in +11

Happend to my group in a +11 as well. Very disappointing.

Same here, we were doing +11 key

Can we get a blue comment on this? this shouldn’t happen, as I can see it was also reported in 2014 2015

Same just happened to me in +12 but I think I know why it happened even though it shouldn’t obviously…

When boss dies, she goes into RP blabla mode, do notice that you’re still in combat, until the very end of her actually dying at the end of the RP talk, THAT’S WHEN the kill gets credited and you get out of combat.

Thing is, my whole party died and I managed to solo her but I died due to grievous affix, killing me while she was RPing so when her chat ended, no one was alive AND in combat (because you can’t release or normal res anyone, only br)…

So yeah. Nice wasted time and I read somewhere that this issue has been around since MoP came out with it back in 2012 so 10 years later and still not fixed and they just added that dungeon to the M+ pool like it’s all good. (They just recently fixed the wash away bug, that alone should tell you something…)

Exact same issue on a +20 today, still not fixed. Not sure what causes this but very frustrating, given the state of this dungeon (buggy bosses all round).

We did have a death after the boss was “killed”, but the rest of the group was still alive, yet we did not get the boss kill progress.

Continued to finish the +20 key because we hadn’t noticed this, only to find out it was bugged after supposedly finishing the dungeon.

This way please: Bugreporting - how to!