Worgen and Night Elf guilds

I have my Worgen druid floating about, and I’m pondering if there are any mixed Worgen and Night Elf guilds out there. I’m musing migration to here and looking at options. :slight_smile:

The first one that comes to my head is the Court of Dawn, generally very active.
Nightfall Brigade is something with a more millitary concept, though they do only take gilneans.
I also believe there are some druidic organisations around that are prone to accept both so long they’re a druid!

The Myrmidon, a naval worgen/kaldorei guild

There’s the Moonlight Embrace (Edit!)

Glaivewing Sentinels too, which is pretty nifty too!

4 Likes

The Moonlight Embrace hang around in ashenvale and we have a healthy number of active members.

2 Likes

Ooh! The Myrmidon sounds cool, is there a link to AA or forum post?
First time I’ve peronsally heard about them.

3 Likes

We may be looking to re-do the threat among other things coming to the end of this month, but we still very much do events and campaigns. Our AA hasn’t been updated since our last guild leader though, so this is the most recent!

5 Likes

Hand of Cenarius is a mixed Night Elf/Worgen Druidic order, influenced by a mixture of Druidic ideals and extremism, if you’re looking for that sort of thing.
Their thread is here.

Another thread you might find useful is this one, though it’s largely tailored for Night Elves, there’s a considerable overlap between Night Elf & Worgen RP.

7 Likes

Those all look like a lot of fun. Now I have hard choices to make about applying. :S

2 Likes

Great thing with a lot of these guilds is you can tag a long without having to be in it, see if it’s for you before making an absolute decision. You get to see what their roleplay is like, make some new contacts. It’s a win, win. Just need to give them a poke before hand!

1 Like

Or you could join a real night elf guild which gives exactly 0 [censored] about truce RPers! :slightly_smiling_face:

Really nice lot, been with them for a while. Poke Vashava / Falathim for a ginvite (though you can generally poke any online member to point you in the right direction).

5 Likes

The Wisplight Willow is for Kaldorei and Worgen. Though a non militant based, focused more on restoration and recovery after the war. :slight_smile:

That’s a horde, Shal’dorei guild my dear. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oof I had meant Moonlight Embrace, haha. Seems Stallnorth came in and gave it though!

1 Like

Seems a nice refreshing concept to have! Given the fact there are 1000 millitary guilds around! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have found out there’s a fairly high cost for transferring now, which might slow me up a touch. Debating as to whether I should make a new character instead.

Well, leveling up is hardly a problem these days, especially with Heirlooms and stuff. Your larger problem may be the lack of funds on a new server.

Also, feel free to come and visit us in Keel harbor in Gilneas for some RP. We may not have elves, but we are all Gilnean, fighting the good fight.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.