Worgen Hunter RP?

Hello,

Recently moved to argent dawn to try some RP and stuff, but not really sure how to set up the backstory for my character.

I thought about maybe setting up the story of my character of being a member of the black moon army, the army supporting Tyrande in the darkshore warfront.

I don’t have any experience about RP when it comes to wow, but i am a huge lore fan.

Never thought about doing RP until i saw all the people standing around and talking and stuff, and it looked pretty cool. Compared to the dead server i previously was on.

Welcome to AD
Here’s a guide that is posted on the AD forum, I suggest reading it :slight_smile: and think about a basic background like, how did your character grow up? (probably in Gilneas in this case), if it’s gonna be part of the army, how did you character end up there? Basic personality traits, temperamentful, patient, kind? But still leaving room for developement. A tip is also to join a guild (realize the irony that I’m not in one) but it will help with finding people teaching you the ropes and such :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, going to check it out!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.