Worgen only guilds?

Hey,

I just wanted to asked if there are any Worgen only Guilds? I don’t mind any RP guilds tbh i am a Roleplayer myself and I am tempted to get into RP in WoW tho since i started just a few days ago with playing WoW i want to get used to the game itself before i jump into a RP-world i have 0 knowledge about.

1 Like

Don’t know.

BUT, Dirge of Teldrassil recruits both Worgen and Night Elves. Give them a peep.

5 Likes

Don’t think there are any worgen only guilds. But many guilds accept worgen of different character concepts from druids to death knights so I would suggest to have a stroll through Stormwind or some other hubs like Feralas or Duskwood, look what is there and decide where might be most entertaining for you to move to :slight_smile:

Worgen have a benefit of being very flexible in rp so I am sure you can find something that can fit your ideas. Else checking out the forums is also a good idea, you can find a lot of guilds and concepts advertised here.

1 Like

The Nightfall Brigade come to mind. Not sure if they’re solely Worgen, but I believe they’re predominantly worgen. They’re based at Keel Harbour.

5 Likes

The Nightfall Brigade is a Gilnean military order, meaning they’re predominantly consisting of Worgen but also unafflicted Gilneans.

It all comes to down to what kind of Worgen RP tickles your fancy. If it is more the civilized Gilnean turning into a beast every once in a while I’d most definitely refer you to the Nigthfall Brigade. If you however prefer the more feral aspect of the race and wish to role-play something more akin to Ivar’s Bloodfang pack then one of the Kaldorei guilds accepting Worgen along would be the far better choice. The Dirge of Teldrassil has already been mentioned above, but then there’s also the Veil of the Eclipse that I know of.

Hope this could help you out some!

We at Court of Dawn are open to all elven kin and worgen. We can be found regularly recruiting in Stormwind. Find us in game and we’ll happily give you more info.

Ye, I’d recommend this guild too.

3 Likes

I know they’ve been mentioned before but I’m just throwing in a +1 for the Nightfall Brigade, good Gilnean rpers if that’s the kind of worgen angle you’re into.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.