World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight HUD and UI Revamp

I’m gonna have to scrap my self-built UI after this, but to be honest, I’m glad! :smiley:

I love being able to move everything!! This is a great change (if somewhat long overdue) :tada:

2 Likes

Well, it looks decent enough. More sleek. MoveAnything being built in is nice, though I still think I’m going to replace basically everything.

Couple of questions though:

1. Are we getting access to all 10 action bars? I use bar 9 and 10 for a “cooldowns bar”
  2. Are the profiles by spec or by profile in the talents pane? It sounds like it’s by spec, but I think that’s the wrong approach. It’s perfectly reasonable to want a healing PvP setup and a healing PvE setup and have them be different from each other.
  3. Can we save and load keyboard-layout profiles?

I’ll probably continue to use a hopefully updated BtWLoadouts, but it’s still nice. WoW’s UI needs a lot more work to become consistent again though - it hasn’t really been consistent since 2009.

Will we get an option to enable the new UI in classic as well? Or are we just sticking with bartender/elvUI in classic?

Has any consideration been given to optional position of frequent dialogue/quest pop ups that appear right in the centre screen ?

It is annoying during a fight or active interaction as it often blocks what you are fighting or thing you might need to click on at a critical time.

Silent wq’s addon is what you seek :stuck_out_tongue:

Yet another addon lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.