World of Warcraft 10.6.2 Patch Notes

Personally find the dig at PvErs a bit rude but I’ll let it go. These are very short and boring, low effort “patch notes” compared to previous years. They must be very busy.

1 Like

For pvp one well known pvp streamer did april fool yt content joking with fake patch notes that shuffle healer mmr would get fixed and various other fixes like rating inflation dynamically adjusted compensated for periods of low participation and other pvp related issues people have been asking during the expansion for now. Got me so tilt I blocked suggestions from him. Might been april 1st but its not good timing. Theres only so many ppl left that still heal pvp and someone thinks it funny to make jokes on their expense. I could not find the humor. :dracthyr_shrug:

Was the humour not in that the devs aren’t listening? For the other way around it’s “qq more you didn’t like our pvp thing wimps go loot eggs”

1 Like

XD

1 Like

it’s an April 1st joke :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Damn who would’ve thought that on April 1st there would be a joke post, wonder why its so obvious

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.