World of Warcraft at BlizzConline News Round-Up

Please don’t lead with a mobile announcement…

5 Likes

Please keep your cheap mobile trash for the asian market.
No one else in the rest of the world is interested in that copied china game with a Diablo skin on it.

5 Likes

If there’s mobile stuff then there’s mobile stuff, I don’t really care.

But please bring something decent to the table for Warcraft. I haven’t seen anything to get me personally excited since 8.2.

all i want is a tbc announcement so retail is finally going to die

3 Likes

If they announce it and it releases, I’m out from retail

3 Likes

we all are

2 Likes

All aboard the Hype Train

2 Likes

Just give me a date for TBC classic !

See I ain’t too demanding… an old expansion with a nice release/patch schedule is all I ask, don’t forget to include the tcg goblin npc for and as the gentleman above said keep your uninteresting mobile attempt on the market for yourself.

There are much better compagny than you for that and if I want to play a king of fighters all star on mobile or something else I can already.

2 Likes

Don’t you have a mobile phone? KEKW

1 Like

I do, Ion old boy, but why would I give myself neck ache looking at a 5" screen when I have a 32" monitor on my desk?

Just hoping Blizz have learned the lesson about talking to a room full of PC gamers about their exciting new time-waster for when we’re stuck on a bus.

2 Likes

I get the feeling they’re going to sail through this as people only seem to want TBC classic and nothing else, which is a pretty low bar to set tbh. And it’s obviously going to be there.

I have a lot of love for TBC (its vanilla but better :p)…
But I won’t play it. Just like vanilla: we did all the content back in the day. It be less interesting and tedious to do it all again while also lacking all the things I’ve collected and worked for on my main account.

As such, the only expansions I have missed out on and could experience fresh as they were would be: Cata, MoP, WoD and first year of Legion.

2 Likes

“Don’t you have mobile phones?”

1 Like

Would be nice if you included times converted to European time zones, since this is posted on the EU-forums I mean.

So the opening ceremony is at 23:00 (UK time) and midnight for the majority of the rest of Europe? (GMT+1)

4 Likes

Seems rather daft that the Q&A is for retail and classic/TBC… all that for just an hour. They should have at least split those up.

isnt it should be online now?
/edit ah 1 day missed

Is it free to watch or you need to buy a virtual ticket or something?

everything was already leaked whats the point?

This should give you the schedule in your local time.

Yes it does, and so does Google when plugging in the numbers.
Point is, they don’t even bother to convert times in their announcement, showing once more that they don’t give a toss about EU players.

1 Like