World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic Deep Dive

I second that. Having my team destroyed by farmed up pve weapons in arena is kind of a put off.

4 Likes

Tell you what. Work on your sentence construction, grammar, and punctuation and maybe us ignorant ones will be more readily enlightened by your doubtless masterful insights and enlightened, penatrative perception into the minds of the dev team.

3 Likes

Any plan for fresh server
!!!

1 Like

“For our timeline for Burning Crusade classic we won’t be launching any fresh start servers, but I can promise you we got our eyes on that in our future, and we’ll be discussing it once we get through a stable and successful launch with Burning Crusade classic.”

Answered towards the end of the Q&A, about 15 minutes ago.

Luckily it didn’t take long to come to their senses and just said they’ll probably plan the phases like this after all. Good and much needed change in that case.

1 Like

No fresh TBC realms as a side option is a major disappointment.

6 Likes

This is big! I know a lot of people don’t agree on this, that there’s an option to boost your self to lvl58 but it’s TBC+ A lot of people want to experience that time of age because for a lot of us this was the beginning of WoW and they want to faster immerse them selfs in it.
Just my opinion.

will the boss mechanics in TBC classic be changed in every phase from patch2.0 to 2.4? or 2.4 at release??
the mobs in Magtheridon’s Lair will respawn in 1 hour or 2?
lady vashy can mind contral?

Get a grip. If you wanna be top speed running guild, then you have to spend more time in order to optimize your character, that being reputation farm or pvp doesn’t matter. Players like you that are casual in the game doesn’t have to do anything extra, the content is easy one way or another, I am not sure why are you acting as if it affects you in any way.

Why don’t you use this reasoning toward the PvPer complaining about PvE then ?

Yeah, I really wonder why I act as if something which affect the whole game does affect me :roll_eyes:

No, and they never will be.

remove 30 dungeon cap per day pls.

If I see someone asking for PvE items to be nerfed in PvP or suggest for phase 1 to be only PvP season 1 with no raid release and phase 2 to be tier4 and season 2, I will tell them the same thing that I am telling you now.

How does it affect you? Tell me exactly how 1% of the game population playing arenas and having fun is affecting you?

Q: “The PvPers gonna get better weapons than me quicker, how am I supposed to compete with them in raids?”
A: If they invest more time in the game and get rewarded for it with better gear they deserve to outperform you if you are not willing to put the same amount of time as them. Eventho the sword from Karazhan sims as good as the Gladiator sword and the BoE world drop sword sims even better than the Gladiator sword for rogue just to give you an example.

Q: “But if other rogues have better weapons than me quicker, they gonna bench me, how do I play the game if I am benched?”
A: If the guild that you are in values more the gear that players have, and want you to PvP and maximize your gear as much as possible, and you don’t wanna do that, I am 100% sure that there are multiple guilds on each realm that are more casual and are willing to accept you even if you don’t farm your pre-bis from dungeons.

To finish it off, there are multiple broken PvE items that the most dedicated PvPers are gonna do their best to get and they will commit to raiding only to get those items so they can perform as good as they can in PvP, and they totally deserve to do so if they go through the trouble of raiding multiple nights each week in order to earn dkp/trust of their guild to get those items. But that doesn’t mean that every PvPer is gonna PvE to min max, no! There are a lot of people that I know that have told me that they gonna just play arenas for fun and cba raiding in order to have a lil edge over the competition. Eventho in season 3 for example Glaives are day and night compared to any other weapon in the game as they are supposed to be, and if some1 has been raiding with his guild for months and they decided to give them to him, he has all the right to use them in PvP, as same goes for PvPers that have played thousands of arenas, got skilled enough and gotten 1.8k rating in season 3 and earned enough points to purchase pvp weapons to use them in PvE and do more damage than the rest that didn’t.

Hopefully you are not trying to say that PvP gear makes PvE content easier and ruins your experience, because everyone knows that the content even pre nerf will be easy and will have nothing to do with how it was years ago in Original TBC, and maybe that is a hard pill to swallow for you, but it is what it is.

If you want the content to be harder or at least as hard as you remember it to be from original TBC, as I said before you can always join a super casual dad gamer guild that will have nobody that does PvP for gear and it will take you 2 months to fully clear Tier 4 raids.

1 Like

I’m so happy with this announcement! :green_heart:

Yea, I was SOOOO hyped for tbc until THAT !#%@
Not I’m not sure if I want to play that cuz I want to only play pvp

Fresh TBC servers please! We really aren’t asking for too much. Just one or two per region will suffice!

1 Like

Please don’t make the 58-Character boost cost money…
That would be so bad…

I am very happy to hear that they got rid of spellbatching and also want to unleash the RaidBosses un-nerfed besides stupid mechanics that were frustrating and not difficult.
I would love to see buffs for those bosses to compensate the removal of mechanics.

All around sounds like great changes mostly, I hope that they start the Beta soon, I cant wait!

Is the decision to disable character boosts for blood elves and draenei final?

Full t5 gear? How many people you think are gonna be able to kill vashj and kael pre nerf?

Hi!

since my friends and i play horde on retail we decided to play alliance for a change on classic. when we go for bc we want to go horde again. will there be a way to advance my charakter from classic to BC and change faction?

greetings