World of Warcraft: Classic and Burning Crusade Classic Characters and Realms

Yeah for a week until it s broken again.

1 Like

Accepting changes and allowing Blizz to combat bots would be more helpful.

“Accepting” changes? What?

“Allowing” Blizzard to combat bots? What on Earth do you mean? That people, I included, are somehow against banning bots?

1 Like

Fresh servers are fun because they’re free from boost crap and people actually have a reason to do dungeons, of all kinds. Even if this doesn’t last more than a month, it’s a good month as I know because I played Classic on launch and it was vastly different from what it has become. Will be very dissapointed if there will not be another fresh for Classic. I think TBC should have at least one fresh as well.

5 Likes

How much gold do you have? If you’re quitting because you can’t bear the thought of anyone playing TBC without grinding their way up to L60 first then you’re not going to need all that gold.

Therefore a simple character transfer to my realm, and quick use of the post box/send money service will soon sort things out.

Lorran is my current alt, and it’s fine to send the gold to her. I can divide it up among my other characters as need arrises.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

3 Likes

Please blizzard, try to merge the 10± dead & 1-faction realms into 2 or 3 new realms so we can experience TBC as the rest does.

A big part of TBC is world pvp and I think it shows by zones like hellfire peninsula, terokkar Forest & Nagrand where you had to do world pvp to get buffs or get specific vendor access.

Cheers!

My mistake, i should have made it a seperate post, this wasnt aimed at you.

You did not have to do it. You could wait for other to do it for you.
“Halaa is under attack”

Its literally the same as moving from BFA to Shadowlands… Theres always going to be people with enough gold to last them the whole expansion… And retail is even worse at this, The economy is LITERALLY so f*cked up on retail, that items that shouldnt be worth -ANYTHING- is worth Thousands… Atleast the prices on classic is achievable…

And here is where you come with the “well you get gold slower on classic than retail” Well, No… You really dont… Look at the community conversion rate… 1 classic gold is about 200-350G, depending on who you trade with, Theres flasks on Classic selling for 165G. lets be conservative here and use 275 as the conversion rate (1:275) which means 1 flask selling for 165G would be equal to 1 flask seeling for 45375G on retail… THIS shows just how f*cked up the retail economy is… so people complaining that bringing gold from classic to BC:C is screwing up the economy, NO it really wont… There were people back then entering TBC with Gold cap, and there is this time aswell…
Sure, theres more people with gold cap, but theres also more people playing classic than there were back then… and people are better now, knows more about how to efficiently farm gold etc.

On paper fresh TBC realms make sense, but when you consider that we already have population issues on the 60 servers adding more seems a risky proposition.

Then you have to consider that the coming of TBC will naturally dilute population across multiple game versions.

In short, I can see why they are not doing it (at least off the bat, if the community cries loud enough they may change their mind like they did with RP-PVP realms)

1 Like

world pvp should never be forced, the areas in terrokar, Nagrand and Hellfire where you had world PVP (on none pvp servers) were all “Opt in” if you werent flagged PVP you got the option of leaving the zone within a certain timeframe, or get flagged for pvp (or just not be able to participate in the pvp objective) not everyone enjoys world pvp, myself included.

2 Likes

What are the plans for classic era servers, I was hoping that blizzard would take another story line with this or introduce new content, to keep the game alive and vibrant. Say portals that open up, new dungeons, new profession content anything but stagnant. I personally don’t want to go through all the expansions again TBC was wow at its best throzen throne too. I like the low grind and a more casual game. My sub each month should entitle me to still play an evolving game within the bounds of Azeroth.

It’s pure greed, for something that’s automated anyway. I pay 9.99 to play blizzard in any form. I would pay my money to opt into classic rather than retail cause I hate the constant pressure to get on line to get dailies done in order to progress.

Agreed, Bots need to be stopped

I ain’t too worried yet. I’m sure there will be a horrific amount of blood elves and draenei leveling. Just leave the sweatlords alone and let them sweat against each other. Take your time, enjoy the game with the rest of us.

It’s gonna be fun.

1 Like

One question, does this mean any character you have now on Classic will take up a character slot on both Classic Era and TBC Classic realms regardless of your choice?

1 Like

@Cedrad: I am not a blue, but as far I can tell the answer to your question is no, UNLESS you specifically pay to get cloned.

We need fresh no boost servers.

1 Like

Remove the 58 boosts please Blizzard

The playerbase doesnt want it

2 Likes

Can we make new alts on the Classic Era servers???

@Level: Sure, as long as you have space on the realm in question (and your account) as there is no information on changes to realm maximum of 10 and account maximum of 50.

1 Like