World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

I think you should call them “Removals” instead of updates now. You’s remove more content than you make now.

19 Likes

Can’t seem to report the OP. What sorcery is this?

4 Likes

An example of a post-9.1.5 improvement is the creation of an incubus demon, which we can add to places where succubus models currently appear. We’re also planning to make the incubus a glyphable option for Warlocks when they summon that classification of demon.

Light bless. :pray:

2 Likes

how about you address actual gameplay and game issues instead of this circus?

11 Likes

Updates on development is a good move, thanks for this, showing something is better than nothing.

But… we need a safe space to kill virtual things… mmm…

3 Likes

Still no news about preparations for the inevitable faction merge?

To be fair that entire article is only blizzard talking about what they already put in the 9.1.5 PTR update post. There’s nothing in this that wasn’t previously shared to us.

Granted, that’s more communication with players in one PTR cycle than we had in an entire expansion in the past so the efforts are still appreciated.

No news on something you’ve imagined. How ‘odd’.

We know you’re still in the rejection phase.

Okay moves Blizzard. Now REMOVE rating requirement from Conquest gear in 9.2 and I might consider believe in you. Not a moment before.

2 Likes

All this soul searching should have led to you changing who you are, not rewriting who you were.

Someone else put it brilliantly:

Honestly, I look at these changes and think you’ve lost your collective minds. At best this is superficial tat thats distracting from real and important issues.

7 Likes

Are you sure ? I have some very disturbing and 3am cursed pictures, if you truly believe that.

1 Like

While I agree with you, I also think they’ve done the right thing with these updates… The right thing to please the investors. “Look we’re child friendly! we can’t possibly be sexually harrassing our colleagues!”

“We also want players to be able to express themselves through their characters, so we don’t intend to change existing player looks or cosmetics”

I hope that means you aren’t touching our skimpy mogs.

1 Like

guess it is confirmed that they wont
i see this as an absolute win xd

1 Like

It means exactly that.

1 Like

Instead of all those streamer minded players, I think some of you over there need to hear this.
Thank you for the changes guys! Keep up the good work and learn out of your mistakes for the next expansions. Keep it legion worthy. :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.