World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

I did. I seriously tried. But I gave up after 3 days. World quests to slooooooooooowly bring up Renown so I can have the honor of upgrading gear… gear that can’t match greens from the AH (nowadays anyway).

Systems intertwined with other systems, and also timegating. But by all means, keep trying to deny it.

Here we agree.

Potato tomato, potato tomato. I am certain the analogy is not lost on you, you just figured you’ll nitpick the exact meaning.

Don’t do it then, just go straight into running heroic dungeons like you want to.

Yep. I did exactly that. And levelling all classes and farming transmogs. I find these more fun and I went where my fun is. That shouldn’t disqualify me from expressing displeasure at the overly complicated endgame system. It’s a game, let’s all be mindful of that at all times.

9.0 and 9.1 yes. 9.2 World Content, most fun I have had in WoW for years! It’s so good.

Could be. But my job is stressful enough and stretches my mind and brain enough as well. Even though I am fairly certain I can understand the entire intertwined spaghetti of endgame systems in no more than 15 minutes if I really tried… well, I find myself not wanting to do that.

Might be an interesting pass time to try and find a good TL;DR guide to WoW’s current endgame. And I really mean just a few minutes of it because most people are under the illusion that knowing WoW endgame and preparing for a Ph.D. are the same thing.

You don’t need a PHD to do Zereth Mortis… just give it a go.

I don’t even know how to get to there. :smiley:

I don’t even have one Covenant maxed out btw.

First result on good for “New level 60 to Zereth Mortis”

If you haven’t been to Zereth Mortis before, you’ll need to reach level 60 and complete 2 chapters in both your covenant campaign and the Chains of Domination storyline . Once you’ve done that, a quest named Call of the Primus should pop up and lead you to Zereth Mortis.

Have fun when you get there.

1 Like

I feel the exact same way, having returned to this game recently. Since I am actually doing a PhD, I couldn’t care less about spending my time reading guides so I know what to do in-game. I left the game once, when I felt they made spell rotations overly complicated, to the point that I couldn’t play without overloading my interface with addons just to track cooldowns, DoTs, and spell resources (e.g., runes, soul shards). If a game relies heavily on community-made designs to allow players to follow its basic mechanics, it needs tweaking. People who make games for a living should be be able to design better interfaces than users who do it as a hobby; that is, without relying on unpaid crowdsourcing. Anyway, I returned to the game, because now I can play using a controller (with the ConsolePort addon) and the basic mechanics are more fluid and intuitive. They’ve also added a lot of in-game tutorials for beginner/ returning players, but not for end-game content. So, yeah, right now I’m doing dungeons and farming transmogs, because that’s a no-brainer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.