World of Warcraft Patch 9.4

Ugh I wish it was true.

1 Like

Too late, I don’t have any friends left.

How come you’re playing it if it’s so bad? Do you have problems with addiction? I would look a response on this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It would be great if shamans could customize their wolf form like the Druids. I have been waiting for such a change for a long time.

I wouldn’t if there was other game that comes any close to what WoW PvP is , the fact we’ve seen 2 hotfixes for the past 12 months says it all.

You are a :clown_face: yourself who keeps playing a game you don’t like. :clown_face:

1 Like

2 new classes:
Peon & Peasent

Nothing new then…

This was SO. GOOD! I honestly was surprised. Thank you! I will forever keep the Tinker Leaker in my mind hahahahaha

2 Likes

This is bad news, the tinker joke is not a joke. The next new class we’ll get is tinker and that’s not good. We need an archer ranged, preferably close to sylvanas shadow hunter theme. or a close to ranged class.

Not a tinker, but it seems we get it, which is sad, they probably gonna use a cheesy comment like "Remember the april fools post we made, it wasn’t entirely wrong introducing the new tinker.

Meh.

The social media team have nothing to do with the actual making of the game.
Chill out and have some fun for the 5 mins it takes to read the post.

2 Likes

I all must say is meh

nice to seee some mage nerfes…they had eat coming ans deserve iet

There are going to be a vast amount of updates and a PvP revamp in FFXIV in the new content patch on 12/04 which they partly showed off today.

Jesus… Some people need to chill out.

I have a wowhead news bot on my guild discord and I can safely say I wake up every morning with an update on tuning sooooooooo I dunno where you are getting your information from that they aren’t doing anything but clearly
… You are wrong

1 Like

A few of these actually creased me up. Well worth a read.

As they’re talking about Tinker and Bard, I suspect they aren’t actually ever going to be new classes in future expansions, though.

People need to lighten up. At least Blizz makes the effort to do something amusing for the community on April fools day. It’s almost ignored by most people these days.

These are getting worse and worse every year. Embarrassing stuff.

Instead of jokes that are not even funny you should be working on fixing the game because thats what i pay for.

1 Like

When will you peps learn that community managers have nothing to do with designers and programmers? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Good to see you have finally fixed hunters, good changes