World of Warcraft: What’s Your Story?

Gilnean: What´s your story?

A hero: The Well of Eternity

Who exactly crafts the story? is it an AI thing or one of the wow story writers? I’d be happier if it was an AI thing… :grimacing:

lol don’t worry, it’s an AI thing.

1 Like

lol…

tempted to do this because i have achieved absolutely jack in this game in years…

wonder what my story would be…

“this is twiggz hes a level 10 vulpera the end”.

(in seriousness i would never use twitter)

Mine is literally… “Has only died 8 times on thier adventures”

1 Like

6 Likes

That was actually quite fun … though the mount number is in contention at the moment …

4 Likes

“to them”? :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

puny account sharing confirmed.

1 Like

Quite accurate.

2 Likes

The English is correct.

how do u die from fatigue…??

i guess the plate armour doesnt help with swimming?

1 Like

I used to explore off the map places a lot before the Cataclysm.

1 Like

If they’re anything like me, flying manually and tabbing out and getting distracted by something else.

2 Likes

No, it’s not. It sounds weird and fake. “To her” is appropriate form for a female character.

1 Like

i think we can all guess why that isn’t the term used though right?

moving on nothing to see here!

I played a game where me and my friends could play together in another world from ours. Group up , go on adventures and meet other like minded individuals going through the same struggles

Then you made everything solo so my friends and I realised we didn’t need each other anymore. I can click and button and wait to join a dungeon group. I can click a button and wait for people to kill a rare.

Soon my friends went to play other games where we could play together again and they never looked back at Azeroth. I stayed , because I don’t need them to do stuff.

1 Like

It’s still correct English. Even if there are more ways to say it.

What an amazing idea!
I can now compile a database that links real life people to their in game main character!

This is amazing and there’s no way this can go wrong!

The awe of jolly cooperation died in this title a long time ago…

it only exists now if it is helping people increase their ilvl otherwise people don’t care about cooperation.

classic brought it back for a few months when it was fresh, those people returned JOY TO THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!.. sadly inevitable they would not stay though… they are older now we all are… we can’t hang out with other people in other worlds as much as we once used to … and the people now who can… well they are different they been conditioned differently the idea of cooperation and social to them hold a different meaning a meaning about personal gain and “what can i get from it” and if there is nothing to get well or if you arent what they need… expect to be tossed aside like garbage…

welcome to World of warcraft 2023.