WOTLK Classic FPS cap no longer working (Fixed, But...)

Might be so, but i think this thing it not that hard to fix, background fps lock is still working properly

The FPS cap not working is already being looked into. For now we can only ask you to be patient.

1 Like

Thanks at least for saying you are aware of that problem

Thank you for being vocal about it! Hopefully it gets sorted out soon! :blush:

Same issue here, just opening “System” settings lowers the draw distance by 1 each time. Open and close it 9x and you’re from 10 to 1. Annoying

A hotfix went out last night which should have addressed this. If there is still any trouble we’d much appreciate a bug report from affected players!

FPS cap working now.
Still issue with graphics ingame that’s lowering by 1 when hitting the meny until it all gets set to “1”.
Made bug report ingame regarding this, hope YOU all do it who have the same issue, so it get fixed this week. Tyvm.

Hi, same here… graphics ingame lowering by 1 each time i close / open the menu…

Environment Details and Ground Clutter sliders are still broken. Sliders lowers it self by one every time I open System/Graphics.

Hotfix helped, but now I can’t disable vsync and triple buffering. All advanced settings reset to Custom and vsync and triple buffering resets to Enabled everytime I try to disable them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.