Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

"Oh, I doubt we’d have to worry about me freezing any time soon. Too bad I’m not into tauren. Otherwise I’d have made a ‘I’m hot’ joke… oh wait, I just did, didn’t I? Damn… " Lytandrah snickers. “A kiss is what you’re getting, either way.”

1 Like

“After a dead cow, I hope you would appreciate a long hot passionate kiss from a living Kaldorei!”

He snickers and foldd his arms around the Sin’dorei’s waist

“…but marriage? Sorry dear, but no one can chain this Demon”

By all da Loa… kill.

glances

Jus’… kill.

Kill, because the troll’s murdering indiscriminately. Can’t let that happen, even in wartime.

“Nice moves out there. That pathetic troll could not stand a chance. Now that we have a moment of privacy I would like to discuss something about Kal’dorei. You know I was years in a stasis and after defeating the Legion a cannot get back into Kal’dorei society. Especiely after Teldrassil burned down. I believe you can help me in this manner. Then we could go hunt some more of these weaklings and after that we could compare our magics in more romantic way”

Shalim consumes the soul of the fallen Troll then spits on the ground while offering Elyssarain a hand

No no my dear. You are coming with me for a sunrise full of drinks before I collect samples from your fel currupted body to further my studies of our race…What… I promise you won’t even feel that… You will feel many… many other things though…

Like a club hitting a back of your head.

1 Like

Studies?
I think I’ve heard studies and experiments!
We could compare our notes over a bottle of wine and some samples!
A vivisection date ended in a kiss…
I’ll bring the wine and knife, you will bring the … volunteers!

“I’d much rather avoid this specific… specimen if I could, but since I must choose I think killing is the most fitting choice.”

‘‘Oh, darling.’’ Lareen chuckles ‘‘My answer to you is the very same answer you gave to that draenei over there.’’

''I would just leave you alone, but since I must choose, I would kill you.

1 Like

“You beautiful, beautiful space goat! I would love you, I would kiss you, I would hug you… but it would kill me. Still… I think its worth the pain and death!”

Kill… most definitely kill. She’s a warlock . Martok’s teacher taught him only crooked mages become warlocks. Reyzeel is a crooked mage…and a void touched one no less…
No cake for her!!

An Orc?
Martok will die
Slowly
Very… very slowly
And very… very painfuly
The Prophet said, life is sacred so I will try to keep you alive as long as possible while working on you with the void and with my sacrifical dagger

1 Like

“Harr! Give us a kiss! Ye might have to crouch or kneel though, perhaps get some o’ me ‘stache hairs out o’ the way as well.”

Alani watched the dwarf, her brows furrowing slightly. She gently shook her head, “A neatly trimmed beard is not something I mind, but that… That is a little bit too much for my personal taste.”

“Well, I don’t have beard, and love girls with wings, horns and hooves…”

Thr worgen grins

"So lets start with a kiss, and we will see… "

“As much as I hate to do this… I have only one option left.”

Sahoenna leans in , placing her arms on Worgen’s shoulders. She closes her eyes , pouts her lips… and breaths fire , burning the Warlock alive.

2 Likes

thinks that Sahoenna propably shares some distant ancestry
rushes to the side of the Highborne and places a kiss on Sahoenna’s cheek

you don’t kill family, no matter how distant

1 Like

“The universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice. The language is not Elven or human or Orc or Draenei or Troll. It speaks in the language of hope. It speaks in the language of trust. It speaks in the language of strength and the language of compassion. It is the language of the heart and the language of the soul. But always it is the same voice. It is the voice of our ancestors speaking through us and the voice of our inheritors waiting to be born. The small, still voice that says: ‘We are one’. No matter the blood, no matter the skin, no matter the world, no matter the star… We are one. No matter the pain, no matter the darkness, no matter the loss, no matter the fear… We are one. Its time to gather together in a common cause, its time to begin to realize this singular truth and this singular rule that we must be kind to one another. Because each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light our way to a better future. We are one…”

She gently kisses and hugs the Fel-shrouded Sin’Dorei

Shalim observes the kissing Sin’dorei both with sorrow and rage.
Ahh, so she found her love. I would never thought it would be a void elf.
"Kill that void elf. We need blood"
Shalim heard these voices time and time again. His inner demon trying to control his decisions was something that Shalim have been used to succesfully deny. But this time, it was harder than ever.
Concentrate! He told to himself. Do not let your rage control you! Do it for her. She is more happy with that void elf than she would ever be with you. She is not your fate.

“Sorry darling… but you are to feral.”

Thyrellas casts polymorph and turns Shalim in to a cockroach
A little fel-infused demonic green cockroach with tiny glowing eyes

“Nothing personal…”

Then she ends the Fel-Elf with a stomp