Wow armory page doesnt update

It’s been 3 weeks and the armory page doesnt update my looks (transmog) it says that its transmogified to an X item, but still shows the old looks. Any idea how to fix this?

CTRL F5?
:thinking:

it does upload new items though, only new transmogs not, weird

Same problem, spent hours hunting my new outfit down, trying to find something that went with the Swift Gloom Hoof, and now I can’t show it off. C’est la vie, it’s like living in a lockdown :slight_smile:

I have this problem too. Its been 2 weeks and my transmog has not updated. Everything else does though.

You might want to add your comments to this ongoing thread.

1 Like

Please this ^

Totally same, I’m a tauren it shows as blood elf. (I race changed 2 weeks ago), my tmog still shows the old one. I made a support ticket and they told me to stay online for 10 mins lol. My armory page doesnt updated for my all characters.

At least I die knowing I look elegant on the WoW forums. I mean, I have a few great threads in my wardrobe, but… black is a special love. All I’m really missing is a pair of vampire fangs and a pale skin tone.

Reminder:

• armory doesn’t update

• who list doesnt work

• blood elf males and female night elves dont breathe while sitting

• there is still a login issue where the launcher cant find your account once you entered your password

the quality of this game declines by the month

I got such a sweet new transmog and I cannot even showcase it.

Its so damn pitiful.

I never had this happen before actually, that sounds magnificent.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.