WoW Classic LF Guild

Hey all!

So I have been playing on the stress tests and so far, I am loving WoW classic (as I predicted!).

The social element, the fact we all need to help each other through quests (damn Hogger!) that quick heal you manage to give a player that is on 5% HP from pulling one too many mobs and the random buff you throw on players as you run past and get a /thanks.

So I am going to be playing A LOT when Classic drops. I need a social guild that can help me on my adventure to level 60. I am not sure what my plans are for end game, atm I am just thinking about enjoying the journey to max level.

Anyone in or owns a pre planned Classic guild? I am just looking for some casual gameplay with a friendly bunch of people :).

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey!

I’m an officer in Bifrost, and while our aims are raiding and pvp at level 60, we are aiming at casual approaches to game play in general. We’re recruiting people for raids mainly, but any active player is great value for a guild.

The social aspect, the sheer community value of a guild or a good bunch of friends, is just amazing in Classic. It’s something everyone really needs to fully enjoy the game!

We could accept social members are well, who aren’t really playing with a certain goal in mind besides having fun. On the other hand, maybe you find yourself able and willing to participate in something we are doing now and then, and that would be lovely for us.

There’s a recruitment post for our guild on this forum, just search for “Bifrost” and you got us :slight_smile:

Wish you all the best, no matter what you choose!

If you want a chat mate. I’d love to get you involved in Rebirth. A guild made up primarily of real life friends or online friends we have known for over 7 years.

Discord: Mike#7822
Battle net Messenger: Pisohog#2820

Blood Oath Exiles are a PvE guild on the Alliance side which is establishing quite fast. Most of us so far are old guildmates from many years back during retail but some of us are also very new. We have managed to gather a lot of our friends from older times to this new guild and trust me when I say that they are super friendly and all are looking forward for playing again.

The guild also have a dedicated leadership who’s working hard on building structure so that everyone in the guild really can feel that they are a part of it. If there’s anything you wanna do like PvE, PvP, Guild activites, Guild tournaments, lotteries and so on, then the leadership will see so that it gets done in a good and humane way for everybody to enjoy!

If you want more information just ask. You can also add my battle net tag which is Lalle#2152

Best Regards
Blood Oath Exiles

Hey Tanis, check out our post, come join our discord and look around a bit.

You are more then welcome!

Hey buddy check us out!

Hello mate we could defo make a use of both of you, and i honestly think you would become a great addition to our raid team, and that you both will suit in perfectly, as we have other couples here aswell ! =D

Only downside for your request is that we are going for alliance :slight_smile: - better pve progress than hord! hope u will be fine with that.

We´re a bunch of friends whom all played since vanilla,
Clearing Everything:
Molten Core: Cleared.
Onyxia´s Lair: Cleared.
Black Wing Lair: Cleared.
Ahn’Qiraj Temple: Cleared.
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj: Cleared.
Zul Gurub: Cleared.
Naxx: Cleared.

I´ve lead a guild in later wow succesfully aswell to Ranks in Legion:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic World 564.

Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic World 216.

Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic World 298.

Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Mythic:
Fallen Avatar: World 26
Maiden of Vigilance: World 16
Mistress Sassz’ine: World 20
The Desolate Host: World 18
Sisters of the Moon: World 22
Harjatan: World 46
Demonic Inquisition: World 36
Goroth: World 85

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Mythic World 143.

I´ve added you both on bnet and on discord :slight_smile:

in case u wanna come easier in touch, please join our discord and ask for me or sinned :slight_smile:

discord.gg/Xje5y4Y

If you haven’t decided yet then feel free to take a look here and see if you like what you see :slight_smile:

[H Gandling] <For Fun> Relaxed and Friendly Social and Casual Raiding Guild

1 Like

We could be just what you are looking for, though we are forming with raiding in mind, we will by no means be hardcore. Contact info is in the post

Hello Tánis, maybee this could be one for you…

S&J will try to start up her guild again in the style we played in vanilla before.
So not a hard core or semi-raid guild, but a guild for Rest & Relaxing, not you have to be on then or then couse we…, but play the game, learn the game and most of all, enjoy the game. Get skilled in our proffessions, craft our own stuff, but most of all, enjoy the game, get to places long forgotten.

your 20 and shy? butt still want to join a guild that has the patience to learn you stuff? no problem!
Your over 50 or even more antique as we are? slow with your mouse and keyboard? so what? we all get a day older :wink:

So… if you are looking for a clan that is not only looking for the epic’s, not want to reserve a few evenings a week couse the raid go’s on, you can join us at Mirage Raceway on the aliance side

You can contact us on Dermeister#2687 or Stavor#2165

We will be playing on Shazzrah. PM me if you are interested.

Hello Tánis! Blood Oath Exiles is a PvE oriented guild (Alliance) on the Pyrewood Village server. We’re working on a lot at the moment such as a website and recruitment such as members and Officers. The guild is growing quite fast and a lot of old friends have come back to play Classic. Community is already very high and very friendly :smiley:
You’re welcome to ask for more specific info or add me on Battle net for invite (Lalle#2152)

Best Regards
Blood Oath Exiles

Hey there, posting our guild recruitment ad in case you’re still looking for a guild!
Feel free to contact me on discord if you’re interested!

< Blood Moon >

Alliance
Semi-Hardcore
Server: Shazzrah PvP
Guild Bank: Discordchannel & Google Spreadsheet
OUR DISCORD: discord.gg/tSFss2F

Who are we?:
A young guild, formed earlier this year, consisting of people who LOVE Classic WoW and all content it has to offer. World or Server First Raid clears are not our intentions. We’re not that hardcore, but we’re not casual either.

Instead we intend to level at a medium pace . That means we want to level efficiently but we’re not afraid of falling behind or losing progression in order to enjoy various activities together as a guild, such as wpvp raids, guild-only dungeon runs, ingame meetups just to mess around, etc.

Creating a cheerful & tight-knit community of likeminded people who share the same passion is our highest priority!

PvE:
Raid Times: CET / Servertime - 19:30 :clock730:, Friday and Saturday for 40-man Progression Raids
We will have additional raids during the week for Onyxia, 20-mans, farm raids etc. These are not considered mandatory but we want to run a large roster so that everyone can get in on the raiding fun eventually.
Loot System: Loot Council consisting of 3 Officers & the Class Leaders

The majority of the guild is estimated to reach 60 and be raid ready within ~2 months after launch

PvP :
While PvP is not our main focus, we hope to do LOTS of World PvP nonetheless. We want to have a strong PvP presence on our server. Horde players should fear for their buffs (and their lives!!!) whenever they see our guild tag!

What we can offer:

• active and well designed discord server
  • organized guild bank
  • spreadsheets for professions, rosters, etc.
  • helpful & experienced class leaders

Our Goals, Hopes & Dreams :

• big & friendly community
  • become a known and popular guild on our server
  • PH4T L00TZ
  • enjoying Classic together

Recruitment:
Recruiting all Classes and Roles, including Main Tanks, preferably players that already have a little experience with classic (or are willing to learn).

Socials are very welcome to join us as well, as we want a big community of players who keep the discord/guild chat alive, rather than just a silent raid roster. :smiley:

Classic has a lot of content and we’re hoping to see it all eventually!

For further questions feel free to reach out to me on discord, Howaito#3139

looking forward to hearing from you :grinning:

The Final Tribe is still looking for more members, both raiders and casuals :slight_smile:

I have already posted, but have since started my guilds discord server and am in the process of inviting everyone, so in case you are interested I will leave a server invite here.
discord.gg/Cdt89Wk

Greetings Tánis!

Just in case you are still on the hunt for home I will leave you with some information. Yes, we are a raiding guild, but we have always had socials and will always have socials and value their contribution to the guild. Socials can (should they want to) talk to an officer if they want to get started with raiding.

Basic Information

Guild: Misplaced Elitism
Server: Shazzrah-PvP
Faction: Horde

About us

Formed on Kazzak by a group of long time in-game friends, at the turn of the year 17/18. Our experience ranges from Vanilla to BFA, from the social guy that brings banter to Cutting Edge Raiders. But at the core is a strong, dedicated and passionate group with a deep mutual respect for each other. We are currently preparing for our official transfer to the classic servers and as such have opened up recruitment on a massive scale. If you have the desire to raid, enjoy banter, laughs and true classic style raid leaders then this is the home for you, we got it all!

Recruitment

WE ARE RECRUITING ALL CLASSES. Check priorities below to see where your chosen class stands. All exceptional applicants will be given a fair shot regardless of the priority!

Druids: Low
Hunters: Low
Mages: Very High
Shamans: High
Priests: Medium
Rogues: High
Warlocks: Medium
Warriors: Very High

You can apply by direct message to an officer on discord, battlenet or guildsofwow. A dedicated guild website is under construction!

Raid Schedule

Saturday - 20pm-23:00pm

Sunday - 20pm-23:00pm

This is the preliminary raid schedule and may change leading up to or during classic. a 3rd day during the weekdays is planned to fully utilize the 3/day lock-out on certain raids.

Raid invitations go out 15 minutes prior to this above mentioned time.

What we expect from you

We expect people who apply to have an insatiable thirst and need to improve their own gameplay over a mountain of experience. With that said, experience is also useful and valued. We are looking for people who fit our guild mentality and ethos above all.

As our time is limited it is vital that you know how to manage and spend your time well when you are in-game. Showing up prepared, excited and eager to attack the problem that lay ahead of you, be it grinding out that elusive Hand of Justice trinket for your pre-raid bis gear or logging in for the first attempts at Ragnaros.

Here in We are a team and we have been that for a while, even during our break we would regularly play together and push keys. It goes without saying that any applicant therefore is not just subject to being judged by the officers but also by the entire guild to make sure that the trialist is the perfect match for our community.

Further more we expect our members to behave properly. By this we mean no deliberate attacks towards guildmembers or players. If anyone gets wind of this, it is grounds for immediate removal (albeit on a case by case basis).

What you can expect from us

• Dedicated and driven officer team with decades of experience as raiders andleaders.
  • A healthy balance of banter, nerd-screams and seriousness when it is go-time.
  • Kind, fun and caring atmosphere due to an outstanding bunch of people
  • Thick skinned raid leaders, happy to take well-founded, positive criticism.
  • Did we mention the banter?

Still want to apply?

If you too have an unwarranted sense of grandeur and know you are secretly the best EU, hit up one of our officers and come prove it. Have links at the ready as we will require combat logs!

Gald - Gald#2905(Btag) - Galdriemir#6142(Discord) (GM - Guild Management)

Momo - Momo#24711(Btag) - Momo#8315(Discord) (Recruitment Officer)

Retakas - Runbjarn#2990(Btag) - Runbjarn | Retakas#0045(Discord) (Recruitment Officer)

Siz - Questberg#2880(Btag) - Schizzo#0203(Discord) (Co-RL)

Kusakorrad - Folthern#2595(Btag) - TheIronYuppie#0019(Discord) (Raid leader)

Hello there!

This post is 9 days ago, so I am sure you are settled in somewhere. If not, please do consider us! , we are a social/casual guild, with some goals to raid end game (but absolutely no pressure on this). We are based on the PVE realm Mirage Raceway, and are all FOR THE HORDE!

We are a growing, and very friendly community and you would be very welcome with us.

Please refer to our recruitment topic for more:

Thanks for your consideration,

Thank you,

Danny

Hey there. Not sure if you have decided yet, but maybe we might suit your taste!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.