WoW classic - TBC - Live, Social - Who-list

Neither bringing up “WHO”-list from interface via social pane and typing inside the text input field there and refreshing will give you new date after first search, neither does typing "/who …(…=eg 66-69) same as in the input text field)).

Mabye someone actually mentioned this already also this applies thus aswell to shift clicking names in chat (using interactive mode enabled).

Well thought I’d just add it in here might be due to the conversion from WoW live rarther then building ontop of the previous classic and might be working differently atleast in previous build was working fine so maybe check if different on code rows on these, oooh then again what do I know =), might be complete irrelevant test check but ooh well gl Looking forward to getting it working again =D.

Hi Yeppie,

We’re not aware of any current issues with this, but as always if you think something isn’t working as it should, don’t hesitate to send a bug report so we can check it out.

More info here:

Thanks!

having same issue! /who works first time, then you do another it can take up to 2-5 min for you to be able to /who anyone or anything

also i cant report a bug it takes me to the US website not EU (EU classic doesn’t have a bug report section) and it asks me to select a character that is at least level 10 to post!

Obviously i don’t play on American servers so don’t have a level 10 SO I CANNOT post on the forum to submit a bug, this is a bug within a bug wtf blizzard

You can submit a bug report if you follow the instructions to this big Anub’Arak icon.