Cryptic Hero Achievement Not awarded

Hey , i had an issue with my season 3 title " cryptic hero " , i have achieved the required rating which is above 3725 ( mins is 3733 ) , i kept opening tickets , the first response you receive is basically an auto reply that tells you to google your issue and check forums… which means no one is reading what ever you write at first , then you have to reply again to get a reply , in which i got a reply by game master telling me that blizzard didn’t award titles yet… but obviously they did since everyone i know and played with got their title… after a week or so i reopened the ticket again that nothing is happening , i get another reply that this is a developers problem and they are trying to fix it so please bare with us.
I waited another week and reopened a ticket as a form of a reminder , but the great Suprise i get is the reply from the GM " edited to remove his name " that the required mythic plus score required is 3786 for the title , which obviously it isn’t because my friends had lower score than me and he can actually just google " season 3 mythic title cut off " and he can see the score right there for EU , this actually put me in rage mode and that’s why i’m here.
I have never opened a complaint but i think the level of treatment i received from game masters is appalling , i now dont have the title and i don’t get into much mythic groups as many and regardless its something i earned through a period of three months in which a game master won’t even bother googling or checking the score required for a specific title , i know this is a long post but i hope some reasonable game master or so can sort this .

They mean manually apply them. I wlays thought the level for the title was motile.

The only way to complain, you guessed it, is via a ticket.

well i already opened like 3-4 tickets with a reply or two on each , it has been over a month , is it this hard to help 1 customer in a simple matter ?

Except it’s not simple. Obviously there was some reason you didn’t get it, like I said, maybe the 3725 number changed as it’s based on a percentage of the ratings people get so on the last week it could have gone up, maybe to 3735.

dottie actually it is simple , after season is over you know what the cut off is , especially if you have friends who have lower score 3732 and achieved the title or lower.

Well according this post it appears the cutoff point is… 3786.

sadly this post has nothing to do with reality :smiley: , check madfreakmoka-Kazzak score 2732 with title, kaftos- twitsting nether 3725 score with title , i have no idea who posted that , and again this reference has nothing to do with the topic , i know you guys are trying to answer here but who ever posted that update has all his numbers wrong. google " season 3 mythic plus cutoff " you get a link on raiderio and that number is accurate.

I’m quite sure the Cryptic Hero title is account-wide, meaning it can be equipped by any of the characters under the same battle.net account as long as 1 toon has gained the title. This could explain the named toons having the title despite having lower personal ratings.

The update was posted by the Blizzard Community Manager, an official source thus.

You should mouse over the small triangle warning at RaiderIO. It is not an official source.

i didn’t receive on any of my characters to worry about getting it on my alts , not sure what you mean by this , and that its not a an official site or not , that’s not the issue , i just gave you names of two guys " my friends " who received title with lower rating . And just for your information that title isn’t account wide.

Related to

Ergo, just like the previous Season 2, Tormented Hero M+ R1 title it’s account-wide.

Sounds to me like I was right, you didn’t have enough points to get the title, probably because you were looking at the previous weeks projections.

haha did you guys check the guys i told you about ? explain that to me please , dude we all check the rating every day every hour , they had lower rating and and have theit titles you tell me a game master decided what the rating is ? how did they get rewarded titles then ? glitch ? raiderio is wrong also ? everyone who got their title has lower rating than me and i’m talking about my friends who i played or was with on discord for most of the season

This has been explained by my above post if they gained this rating on another toon. The GM that answered your ticket based the rating on the pinned public recorded score.

Since you keep insisting on RaiderIO being right and didn’t look on the triangle warning I also previewed their warning for you.

dude they are my FRIENDS , please you are using an IF as if i’m giving you names of random players , they dont have any other alts with any closer rating , and raider io is more accurate than blizzard even if its not official , stop assuming stuff and quoting 1 game master who is clearly wrong , or a wowhead page where it’s also wrong and outdated and you can ask anyone with cyptic hero title that it isn’t account wide.

You say RaiderIO is “more accurate than blizzard” even when they have a disclaimer that says “our best-guess at how Blizzard is calculating this data… etc”? This is not an assumption but a direct screenshot from RaiderIO’s disclaimer.

The quote is from your own post and my direct link from the Blizzard Community Manager’s public thread. There’s nothing more official you can get with reputable sources.

right the priest i mentioned is with me on discord , but you were right about one thing , title for season 3 is account wide , but dude the rating required is 3725 , i dont know how to convince you otherwise , if you check people and see the rating they have + title you assume they have alts . you can check what ever you want and still you argue , i have never seen such stubborn people , a blizzard community manage is just a human being who makes mistakes. as my title should have said i guess.

Basically, your perception of “Customer Service” is giving you whatever you demand.

Not going to happen, and no amount of arguing is going to change that. Least of all, arguing over the forums.

1 Like

giving me what i deserve you mean ? yes . check the two players i mentioned above and explain that to me please. you don’t play mythic plus or any of you otherwise you would know the big difference between a 3725 and a 3786

Which has been asked a couple times and explained so far, it appears you’re going in circles.

saneko buddy i swear you are clueless my dude , i’m not sure if you are trying to understand that two people with lower rating than what i have getting title can be explained by simply saying " raiderio isnt an official website or they must have alts " , and the cut off for the season is an estimate in regards it can be changed due to players getting banned or after everyone io gets updated , you keep arguing this but if you ask someone who played season 3 they all know what cut off is , up to the last hour of the patch , i will go to raiderio and get you at least 30 or more people with lower rating than 3786 mentioned by blizzard staff and they all have the title , and you can add taxdkz - draenor , the thing is i played with all these guys and you still argue the 3786 rating mentioned by staff , if you want to have fun check players below mentioned rating by the blizzard staff and you will see they all have the title , so as i said you guys are arguing over something that is clear and can’t be argued.