WoW newb LF LGBTQ+ supportive community [Horde]

Hello!

I am quite new to WoW and looking for a friendly community (or a guild if it’s on Draenor) where I could possibly make some friends and learn about the game.

I am an MMO veteran but have never really gotten to this game before now, but I am quite motivated to learn more. My priorities in a community are that it is LGBTQ+ friendly, chat is relatively clean (cussing is ok!) and that people treat each other with respect. I seek for communities that actually want to get to know people and form friendships. I’d also hope the community is supportive of those with mental illnesses.

I am Finnish but can fluently type in both finnish and english. It would be good if the community types a lot, as I am very shy when it comes to voice chats.

Currently I play mostly somewhere between 5 PM EET - 7 AM EET so having a community that has people on during night time is a plus.

I am not really familiar with how these things work, but please message me here, or add me to friends on Discord, my Discord is Cerioth#1926.