WoW RP noob looking for friendly Horde guild

Hi all,

Not new to RP, but new to WoW RP. Recently begun to dabble and finding it a lot of fun (still figuring out all the WoW etiquette).

Looking for a noob friendly guild for a social player. Can anyone make any recommendations?

Thanks!

6 Likes

Hello! Firstly welcome to Argent Dawn, im sure you will find the right community and Concept for you!

To answer your query it is quite vague. I would say most guilds would accomodate a new roleplayer. So I suppose the question is what concept are you looking for? There is a guild for every character!

Welcome to Argent Dawn and WoW RP!

I see you’ve decided to level a highmountain tauren, and in that case I can recommend a Highmountain-only guild that focuses on the culture of the tauren and adventuring.

The guild leader, Kotur, is my long-time friend and from what I’ve heard, the guild is prospering under his leadership!

5 Likes

What kind of guild are you looking for? Adventure, or military, Tauren only, pro Sylvanas, anti Sylvanas, mixed races…and so on! AD has so many guilds, and almost all gladly work with new RPers!

Wow, that’s given me a lot of food for thought! Well okay then, lets have a think.

About me:

• Mature player (over 30).
  • LOVES running around in old content, transmog, achievements etc.
  • No interest in raiding or competitive playing.

About Tayahn (so far!)

• Healer. Fights to defend/protect but prefers keeping people alive.

• Would be feeling VERY conflicted about the loyalty she pledged to Sylvanas after the Teldrasil incident and likely starting to worry about the nature of the path being taken.

• Adventurer. Wants to see the world and learn from it, understand the elements everywhere. Find people who walk a similar path or teach those who’d like to understand more.

That’s all I have so far, but hopefully that sheds a bit more insight on where I’m feeling as a player and character :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sounds like you share our interests, friend. If you wish, you may give us a try and see if you like the RP we do! We can be found in Thunder Totem most of the time in the evening hours!

5 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out for yourselves :slight_smile: My Bnet tag is Recluso#21788

1 Like

Splendid! I shall send you a bnet invite once I am back home. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve roleplayed with the folk from Highmountain Stands before. Really cool people and the guild should be right up your alley! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hand of Conquest no doubt! Best quality rp you can get.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.