WoW Shadowlands Mythic Dungeons

So I’ve never done any mythics, always done heroics but never mythics.I got no idea where to start I’ve tried to join mythic 0 but never got accepted don’t know why thought it might be because of my ilvl but I think its good enough for m0 (ilvl174).I found heroic dungeons fairly easy, mechanic are quite basic.

So if anyone has any idea what I’m doing wrong it would be greatly appreciated.

Who knows why people accept or reject in groups?

Maybe they’re looking up your Raider.io score?

I just popped in and looked at Premade Groups, and M0 groups with open DPS slots seem to be filling in seconds. DPS, as always, and cheap and plentiful.

Have you tried making your own group? How about your guild? or if you want to do this regularly there are Communities like

Scared of Dungeons

Fail train

Stupid question but they can check my score?
So they can check my ilvl?
Or do I have to request for a invite with my ilvl?

Raider.io keeps a count of how many Mythic-Plus dungeons you have done, what levels and in what times.

Since you haven’t done any yet, you don’t have a score with them. So someone with, say, a 1500 score would stand out over you as having done more difficult versions. It’s available as an addon, so someone who oses it would automatically see your RIO score on your application.

trying to join groups in the group finder as a solo dps is really difficult unless you are vastly overqualified (as in gear and/or experience). whenever you make a group with open dps slots, you always get swarmed with dps applicants. chances are you’re not going to be the one of ten or twenty or however many there are that actually gets invited. unless you have way more gear or experience than everyone else.

there isn’t a great deal you can do about this without changing your approach. you can make your own group, though this will likely not work so well as a solo dps.

you can team up with a friend who is a healer or tank, and either create your own group or attempt to join others. that will work well.

you can begin to tank yourself, which will work really well too. but that’s assuming you would want to and would be comfortable with tanking.

if you do not have healer or tank friends and you do not want to tank, your only realistic bet as a dps is to join a community of some sorts to play with. whether that is a community or guild or what have you. grainne had some nice suggestions there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.