Wow Survey

Hey, sorry if this was the wrong place to say this. I just completed the wow survey that emailed out re wow. I want to say I really feel they should have added a place to comment or explain the reasons for my choices. Part of the reasons for wows decline is they don’t seem to understand why people stop play. Asking multiple choice questions to broad questions without anywhere to comment or give context would appear to be part of the problems wow current has.

They’re probably just looking for numbers and see how much people are interested in the proposed changes, not really for in-depth feedback. That’s what the forums are for.

I guess that if you want to explain your choices, you can just give your thoughts on the matter here, good chances a CM or another Blizz employee will read it.

People would write 200,000 word essays and Blizzard don’t have time to read it.

They don’t want reasons for your choices.

They want a simple report that says “x% of players chose this”.

We have quite a long thread already here:

1 Like

hattori hanzo?

^Pretty much this.

When you start asking further questions it then begins to muddy the results, imagine the amount of different responses there could be for explaining their reasoning for an answer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.