WOW51900127 Error Can't log in [26/03]

21:25 keep going error :frowning:

Same issue 21:54.

bobby.kotick@activision.com

I can log in fine on my trial account but not my normal account :frowning:

can’t login as well :frowning: blizzard solve this problem

I just found a solution. Cancelled my account for another year or so, and then we’ll see if they’ve fixed their sh*t.

2 hours watching login screen… EPIC

3 Likes

Just wanted to applaud yet another fantastic performance on your part, Blizzard!

5 Likes

the worst thing about it? they say “follow on twitter”… that’s a joke in itself. their last post was from 2 days ago… maintenance is now complete

4 Likes

Tried to log on both of my accounts and both says the error.

''You have been disconnected. (WOW51900127)

Anyone know any fixes or it is just Blizzard having issues?

All worked fine few hours ago.

I also tried logging in both through Battle.net app and manually through the WoW.exe icon and neither works.

Properly a generic “We’re having problems with auth servers - have been getting the same”

and am getting the same error on the companion

Same here.

Yeah when I restarted WoW now to try to log in I saw Blizzard have updated their information bar to the upper left side of the login screen with them having server issues.

looks like servers are a bit on the fritz or something seems to have hit EU server park big time !

You have been disconnected.(wow51900127)

This is incredibly annoying!!! and on a friday night nonetheless!!! Those $200 million dollar bonus that the big boss took after firing so many people could have been invested on keeping some of the technical and support personnel!!!

2 Likes

Error

complaints to the man with the cash:
bobby.kotick@activision.com

(Error)

(Error)
You have been disconnected.(wow51900123)