Wrath Classic: The Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Returns

Tbh pal rdf needs to be implemented for hc+++. Cant tell you how many times ive just not bothered spending about an hour as a dps trying to fibd a tank and healer to do a dungeon that isnt the daily. Right now its ridiculous.

Not really, one boost is enough if your too lazy to level once rdf and and joyus is out together then i dobt think your gonna bither gearing up all these boosts you get. Just my personal opinion.

You can’t do brain checks tho, with or without RDF

Going by the pro-JJ logic, levelling is really boring, pointless and shouldn’t exist, so anything that makes it even faster is better.

strange buff is off but ICC still not open…

2 Likes

Hopefully it is a mistake that it was taken down early!

1 Like

Why Joyous Journey just disappeared? It’s been said that, and I quote from your article, “The Joyous Journey’s experience buff will be available during the Ice Crown Citadel content update and until further notice”.

1 Like

We need JJ back especially with ICC, a t-o-n-s of player are currently leveling new characters for ICC and future Cataclysm.

2 Likes

“The Joyous Journey’s experience buff will be available during the Ice Crown Citadel content update and until further notice”

I guess,this didnt age well

5 Likes

The buff is down, it went down around an hour ago, i was looking forward to live to winning tonight, im really disepointed and i hope that we can either fix this or get a response around how the future looks around the 50% xp buff

Fixed, buff is live again.

Thx :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

ITS BACK <3 Its live to win time guys!

1 Like

I am at work haven’t logged in to check but i hope you guys are right.

I logged my paladin this morning so like 8-9 hours ago, and the buff was already back then

1 Like

Thank you :pray: for the quick response much appreciate it!.

Now after i finish this paladin I can start combat rogue leveling.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.