Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated 9 January

With the current hotfix you broke engineering tinker use macros.

2 Likes

Thanks! Now please remove the small carets (the up and down pointing small triangles) next to nodes, Questgivers etc. in the mini-map. They do not belong in Classic as they were implemented in Legion pre-patch.

PS: Also fix Paladins’ Divine Storm animation. Please!

1 Like

lmao, the devs “fixed” an issue on daily quests that should not even exits anymore with the introduction of bg join (H) daily rewards kek

3.3.3: Daily Battleground quests have been removed in place of the Random Battleground option.

1 Like

‘Trollflay’ actually going to be fixed? This has been around since start of beta…you fix issues that ain’t as important to the players, have some sort of priority list?

Reducing the honor of items is your way Of addressing wintergrasp exploit honor gains?

Is it possible to enable free migrations from the newly locked realms (7th October). This would help to populate other servers such as Ashbringer which would greatly benefit from players moving from Earthshaker, for instance.

Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath Classic:

OCTOBER 10, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Naxxramas
    • Fixed an issue where Kel’Thuzad would damage the main tank with Frost Blast, in addition to a random raid target. Frost Blast will now only hit the main tank if the primary target of Frost Blast is standing near the main tank, or the main tank is not the highest threat target.
  • Fixed issue with Strand of the Ancients where same-faction battleground teams disguised as the opposite faction would be sent to the wrong graveyard upon death.
  • Fixed an issue where Hyperspeed Accelerators could not be used in the same macro as spells and abilities.
    • Developers’ note: Due to the nature of this fix, Hyperspeed Accelerators’ on-use effect no longer shares a partial cooldown with on-use Trinkets as they once did. For now, this is known and intended, but we may attempt a different fix in a future patch to resolve the macro issue above which no longer allows this and puts engineering glove tinkers and on-use trinkets back onto a shared cooldown.

And please, pretty please remove those carets from the minimap.

Carets: Those small up or down pointing triangles telling you something is above or below you. They do not belong in Clkassic as they were added in Legion Pre-patch.

trollflay when?

What is this?

To Linxy.
Hello, can you please ask developers to consider allowing Engineers to apply Mind Amplification Dish enchant onto Engineer made helmet like Weakness Spectralizers.
The reason why blizzard initially decided that enchant should not be applicable is because
the helmet already has so called “one use” ability which is looking far into the distance.
But honestly, its not very fare to engineers and its not going to be game breaking to allow us have both look into distance and be able to mind cc people.
Thank you for looking into it

@Linxy @Kaivax - In case you didn’t notice the mounts with the ability to carry a passenger(s) are bugged. I completed my Mechano-hog today and nobody in my party can use the sidecar. Same for my guildie with the Traveler’s Tundra Mammoth. There have been threads about this bug for weeks on reddit and these forums, yet there’s only radio silence from you guys. Surely you aren’t unaware of the issue?

1 Like

Hey Linxy, please have your co-workers look over “Divine Storm” animation as I have been waiting 13 years to experience this class again at it’s fullest greatness. Knowing that 80% of animation is missing each time I cast Divine Storm (…every 10 seconds…!) I am reminded of how scuffed my character is with this incorrect animation.

13 years. I wait. For this single spell. That’s how cool it is (when it’s the real one).

OCTOBER 11, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Will to Survive (Human Racial Ability) and PvP trinkets now clear the effect of Shackle Undead.
  • Fixed several gathering nodes that would display an “already being looted” error when interacted with.
  • Feasts that grant Spell Power as part of their Well Fed bonus will now properly increase Healing Power as intended.
  • The last remaining Scourge have retreated and are no longer attacking capital cities on some realms.
  • Quests
    • Fixed an issue with “Aces High!” that prevented Wyrmrest Skytalons from using Flame Shield.
    • Wild Wyrms now spawn more frequently during the “How to Kill Your Dragon” quest.
    • Smoldering Scraps now respawn quicker during the quest “Hot and Cold.”
1 Like

Wow, you’re really working on those bugs. But please, remove those dang-blasted CARETS* too. It would make me overjoyed!
And if you could bring back Divine Storm in all its glory too … the world would just become a better place.

Carets: Those small up or down pointing triangles telling you something is above or below you. They do not belong in Clkassic as they were added in Legion Pre-patch.

You don’t ever give up, do you? :laughing:

No, I want to play with joy, not with irritation. The other new inventions bothering me, I found (or made) an addon to hide/add, but the carets are persistent … GRRR!

a friendly reminder for a most glaring bug to be finally fixed or even acknowledged.

back2topic: trollflay when?

This is so not an explanation … If it was not a bug, you would not post here.

Look at what I wrote about Carets:

Please, remove those dang-blasted CARETS* too. It would make me overjoyed!

Carets: Those small up or down pointing triangles telling you that something is above or below you. They do not belong in Classic as they were added in Legion Pre-patch.

You now know what carets are, and why I want them removed :wink: Pleaase do the same for Trollflay.

Can you please show some basic decency and explain if you are aware of the Mechano-hog and Tundra Mammoth bug? As in not being able to take passengers. Outright ignoring blatant bugs that have been in there since beta is ethically reprehensible.

Also the Chopper suffers from this - no passengers allowed.

And Divine storm stil wrong animation, since at least Beta.

And my carets have been a bug since 1.14.

1 Like