Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated 9 January

Please fix the paladin Divine Storm Visual Animation Bug

6 Likes

Fix the problem with Thekal queue 
 7 hours yesterday.
Are you (Blizzard as whole company) not ashamed of yourselves?!
DO SOMETHING 
 ANYTHING!

2 Likes

Fix the lag and ques

2 Likes

Who cares about changes in game
 We want play and no waiting for login to game after 3-5 hours. We paid for your server so you admins start changes things who can really help

1 Like

Where is the divine Storm Animation fix?
please for the Love of god give us the divine Storm that we Love and have been waiting for.
Right now the Animation is too fast, short and Theres ist No lightning particle animation
There is No way that private servers can get IT right and Blizzard cant!!! No way!!

3 Likes

Upvote. Literally Just commenting to raise awareness

2 Likes

Bli€€ard. How about you stop deleting several topics and answering to the playerbase, what you intend to do about the Thekal queue.

Yesterady (or today to be exactly) at 1am - 3000 people queue.
Are u serious? Do you really think that a second server is not needed?

GIVE US AN UPDATE!

4 Likes

Blizzard, give us an update. Pls. The que on Thekal make the the game unplayable. We need a bigger server with more layers.

2 Likes

Fix the queues, I won’t be a paying customer for no service. We had a deal.

4 Likes

Why not fix the random disconnections we get from your crappy server hosting?

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t care. They’ve become the worst company on this timeline. To be honest I would feel ashamed to work for an organization that treats their customers rhis badly.

+1 to be active on the forum

Please let me create GUILD EVENTS in the in game calendar. Really sucks to invite my mates one by one

Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath Classic:

SEPTEMBER 9, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Whirlwind animations, such as the Warrior’s Whirlwind and a Rogue’s Fan of Knives, will now appear while moving (was only while standing still).
  • Druid
    • Track Humanoids will no longer activate when shapeshifting into Cat Form if Find Minerals, Find Fish, or Find Herbs is already active.
  • Rogue
    • Fixed an issue where Overkill would be applied and immediately removed on rogues who did not know that talent.
  • True to their vocation, Argent Outfitters will now exchange Necrotic Runes for armor and other items in Orgrimmar, Thunder Bluff, and Silvermoon City. They will make their way to the Undercity once enough Scourge have been defeated across Azeroth.
  • During the quest “City of Light,” Khadgar’s Servant will now continue giving its tour even if the player is not nearby.
  • Zombies are no longer unstoppable by benefitting from Preparation at the start of battlegrounds. Alterac Valley weekend is saved!
  • Gathering nodes will now have a sparkling visual effect when being tracked.
  • Fixed an issue where Group Finder activity level ranges were not correct. They should now more closely match the levels of the Meeting Stones for those dungeons.
  • Players can now list and browse the Group Finder for dungeons that are below their level.
  • Latency and other performance information is now visible in the tooltip of the Game Menu button.
  • Players can now report character friends.
1 Like

Will there be fixes for the “looking for more” achivments? For that you need to finish dungeons with Group finder with atleast 10 (and later on more) ppl. Currently this achievement is unobtainable without group finder.

I have a bug where after getting a loading screen (log off/on, enter dark portal or use heartstone) my ‘Find minerals’ is turned off. This is quite annoying and don’t know how many Fel iron ore nodes i’ve missed because of this bug

Can we have a fix for the divine Storm animation? Please give us the real WRATH Flashy divine storm

3 Likes

SEPTEMBER 13, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Players may now queue for Battlegrounds from anywhere, without having to speak to a Battlemaster. Queue up via the Battlegrounds tab on the PvP menu.
  • Players that are logged off inside a dungeon instance when it is reset will now log back into the nearest graveyard.
  • Resolved an issue where a Druid could appear to have two copies of Leader of the Pack active.
  • Death Knight’s Ghoul from Raise Dead will now resummon when dismounting after flying.
  • Survival Hunter’s Lock and Load effect should now trigger correctly.
  • Players will now get nibbles when their fishing levels are too low for the area.
  • Fixed an issue where using certain items carried over from Burning Crusade Classic (e.g. Darkmoon cards) would delete the entire stack.
2 Likes

So no fix for the firemaw lag?

5 Likes

Actually a joke how they are completely ignoring the firemaw lag atm, HOW can a server that is in no way or shape the biggest atm be lagging worse than much larger servers, still no word why firemaw is in the state as it is, and dont bring up the American GM post, THERE IS NO QUEUE ON FIREMAW so either they are experimenting with the server or intentionally throttling it to get people to transfer away.

1 Like