"WTS" in raid and m+ LFG

this is getting out of hands, there’s 28 WTS queues on the name on KT and sylvanas !
forthe love of god the LFG SYSTEM IS CROWDED WITH RLT WEBSITES AND BOOSTING COMMUNITYS.

don’t get me wrong i give 0 crap if they spam trade chat. but having the dam LFG list full of these queues is way beyond annoying, i had to scroll between 30 just to find 1 group that is not a sales adv.

how many times people had asked to take this down and it’s still not being taken actions against?

have a look for yourselves :
https://imgur.com/a/hULdx5z

17 Likes

You can use preformatted text option to post a link without a space

1 Like

I completely agree. I spend a good portion of my time reporting them ( not that it does any good), than applying for groups, hit the refresh and they are all back again. LFG should be for LFG and not for selling boosts and advertising. There is clearly a market for it, so create a separate LFB (looking for boost) so they can all post in there. Please, Blizzard, you created one for Torghast, what’s one more.

1 Like

Can you guyss for the love of god , do something about this WTS stuff , just add a tab for boosters man , it’s imposbile to want to search for a group and you have to scroll for 3-4 minutes to find something else than WTS and by the time you wanna join its already closed , like cmon … this is pathethic.

Why some guys begin to do free boosts and put these muppets out of business. Anyone ever thought of doing that. I would if I was a push guild Gm.

1 Like

blizzard loves boosters… ppl buy wow tokens for golds. and that is pure profit for blizzard. such is the games when u go paytowin.

2 Likes

What? You realize push guild gms organize this and make deals with booster communities? It’s like talking about making people work for free to fix the economy XD

If they made a tab for boosters they would post in a wrong tab and I doubt blizzard has the manpower to actually chase 10k people around doing that. That’s why they don’t.

1 Like

Its community fault, all of the boosters mess, no one makes a business if there is no demand. Boosting communities appeared because of the demand of players to be carried on high content.

Stop the demand and boosts will die.
I’m talking mostly to the community, if you stop buying boosts they will end.

3 Likes

There are people who don’t treat wow like a job. Most of us TBH. I m sure it would peeve the boosters off if some kind people did free boosts to put a dent in their little schemes of ruining the game. Wasn’t talking about gang douche who do that.

Sadly you are right and people wouldnt do for free. i remember a horde guild did that for us casuals to the the garrosh heirloom. Numpty here went in the wrong specc. still got a nice hammer. thats is what i was intending to esxpress.

So you like farming 500k for a legendary, and 20k for consumables every night in 5 hours instead of 20 minutes? Is that what you are saying? The number of boosters in high guilds simply corresponds with how much it costs to be a mythic raider, buying BOE for 400k and other stuff so guild can progress. If prices were lower there would be less boosters. Boosting for free doesn’t solve the problem, it’s like making hairdressers give haircuts for free. Would you like a free haircut from a guy on the street? You pay for quality and no toxicity. People giving free boosts would just waste their time and get burned out.

rofl i thought it has come to that point ppl are starting to sell it on forums too :joy::joy:

this one are not boosting for gold they are boosting for money and blizzard is not getting anything

1 Like

cool, if it was legal i would it as well… would be fine with a passive income from just doing my little hobby…

to counter any kind of boosts, you have to add metrics in the game that tracks the boosted person performance, if its under a ‘‘skilled’’ basis then no loot/trade is allowed to be given to such a player.

or they could make every loot, non tradeable. no trades allowed at all. why would ppl want a boost if there is nothing to gain?..

a achivements, same rule as above if u didnt do tacts was low on dps/heal etc, u get no achi.

this would be awesome! to hell with all boosted fkers… and also flame the buyers not the boosters! its boosted fkers who ruins the game, not boosters.

Prices are so high because of gold inflation, which since WoD has been getting worse and worse. People buy leggo bases for 600k and 233 boes for 250k because… they have that amount of gold available. It’s a very hard issue to fix. The 5 million gold mounts kinda help to flush gold out, but at this stage, the gold available is so much, that the game needs some serious sinks for an entire expansion just to reduce the amount of gold available, especially in the medium and lower end of the endgame.

simply blizzard should start instant ban them or allow completely

1 Like

Ofc, but that doesn’t change the fact that boosting is what holds mythic raiding together atm. Finding a single cutting edge guild in the server top 10 that doesn’t boost is short of a miracle. This broken economy pretty much pushes everyone towards boosting.

1 Like

but this one is not normal boosting for gold this is for euros and dolars

They’re actually buying leggo bases for €50,05 and €20,86

Ishayo foreign exchange - service with a smile

No idea if the API is exposed, but maybe it’s possible to have an addon filter out those WTS

It was available, but because of some addon that automatically found groups and joined them whenever you got near elites, Blizzard made that text unreadable by addons.

You cannot make an addon that checks if it says WTS in the title. You can do that with chat channel spam though - the addon for that is called BadBoy.

2 Likes