WW Monk looking for HC/Myth Guild

Hey there,

I started playing again (3weeks ago) after stopping in Season 1.
I currently have 2900 io. and got 10/11 heroic with a pug ( mainly just because of the set pieces in my first week). Last time I raided with a guild was in Nya where we had 11/12 M and the guild broke down due to classic release and endboss…

My current main and the only one that’s geared is my Monk but I’m swap friendly so in case you need something different i can quickly get a different class ready to raid (usually within a week or 2 depending on the help with M+ etc)

Any server is fine i would transfer to it

Hi please check out our guild =)

Hi mate how do you feel about playing as alliance? The guild I am in are currently 8/11 almost 9/11 and looking to go to mythic once we have heroic done and ppl are geared and ready for it. If you’d like to have a chat you can message me on discord at doyen#5351

I would server hop for something that would maybe have a tiny bit of trouble on Jailer because the Patch has been out for a while and heroic should be cleared and not even really farmed anymore… I would join if you would be horde…

Hi mate, we have a community which might be interesting for you:

Are you sick of bad leadership, awfull attitude & PUG all the content? Then you need MakGora! A new mythic raid focused guild who need more players to our core roster!

Rocksolid#21583

Still searching

send me a message on discord :slight_smile: vedetta#1958
or battlenet vedetta#21504

u dont want a quick talk?

3/11 Mythic guild looking for dps my discord : lynk#5132