You do realize 9.1 is most probably June 30?

We could get the patch with the raid delayed by a month or so, which may satisfy everyone.

People said this for SL pre-patch too but wasn’t true.

The last patches did not get announced 2 weeks in advance. They got announced 10 or 11 days in advance so I would wait until friday to cut out those 30th release rumours :smiley:

1 Like

I think mid july release is more likely and possibly the raid released early august.

I kinda hope not. My hype train started to kick in with New World as it has some lovely PvP aspects.

Difference is that SL was postponed at a very late stage or do you not remember that ?

They gave 11 days notice due to postponed launch the first time ever you really going to be that picky and childish over 3 days for the first time in 16 years …

1 Like

Its actualy late August. Becouse 6 month subs will run out + New World release. Why would they release it in July when you are all lockes into sub anyway.

I guess it’ll be ready when it’s ready but I do hope it’s sooner than later… I’ve resorted to WOD content!

In retrospect it is funny to see some people’s argument here that not only I was wrong for stating June 30th but even an obvious idiot for that :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

17 Likes

1 week too late…:frowning: chlip chlip, tomorrow i starting my 2 weeks vacations and this will be last week.

This aged hilariously. Gg.

17 Likes

This aged well.

21 Likes

This post did not date well …

6 Likes

I am happy to say me and you were both wrong .

You proved a lot of us wrong well done i bow to you and offer an apology :smiley: i am so happy you were right with date :smiley:

1 Like

Oh the irony of this is absolutely marvelous xD

16 Likes

This part made me giggle so much

14 Likes

cough

My arrogance pales before yours. I tip my hat in laughter.

17 Likes

pats myself on the head yes yes.

11 Likes

You called it :smiley: run out of likes so have a :kissing_heart:

3 Likes