You know what, I'm about to say it

I’m more impressed about her clothier. That’s some stern craftsmanship that’s been pulled off there.

That’s why you are the bad guys in the narrative :+1:

2 Likes

Well, one of those is in pieces, the second one is out of juice, and the third one is still in development. Oh and number four is corrupted.

Has it occured to you that this pattern of extremely low quality tree-care might indicate that they aren’t fit for stewardship of anything greater than an apple tree?

3 Likes

Hey atleast they’re doing good work over at Wollerton’s stead! Honestly we should get them to re-grow Westfall and once again make it the bread basket of Stormwind. Now that would be a powermove on so many levels, and a smart use of their talents… without producing faulty world trees.

Speaking of faulty world trees, I am not sure how economically sound the decision is to use hordes of night elf souls for the current version. I question the future sustainability of this production-model. One has to wonder what upper nelf management is thinking.

1 Like

Hugely agree, that sounds more within their seemingly limited capacity.

Yeah I’ve been trying to discern what the gain from doing it this way is but there doesn’t actually seem to… be… any.

8 Likes

U wot? :grimacing: :dagger:

Er… I’m just going to say it.

Bonfire Lit?

2 Likes

It leads into the next Old God Storyline because this tree is growing right on top of a now opened portal to the actual realm of the Void Lords that was opened in Aberrus by Sarkareth : )

2 Likes

right, i’m burning your other tree

4 Likes

lilian voss will be the new president of forsaken (she’s very buddy buddy with the alliance now.)

1 Like

who would win:

night warrior tyrande or a goblin (he has a cheese hat)

8 Likes

A question like that is no question at all.

(It’s the goblin (cheese hat version))

1 Like

you don’t have the right, O you don’t have the right

therefore you don’t have the right, O you don’t have the right

1 Like

who would win

sylvanas or calia

(the answer is neither, as both are subjected to danuser’s not even veiled kinks)

Blondie isn’t PCU.

Also you were in that Furries guild, kind of revokes your right to have an opinion really.

9 Likes

Fair, but by RPing a furry race yourself, your own right of opinion is dashed against the wall like a melon that goes SPLOOSH.

These things go both ways. :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

1 Like

Uhm sweaty not all worgen are furries???

Some of us just really like Van Helsing.

…I’m not in that group though, I am in fact just a furry and any attempt I could make to undermine that assessment would be invalidated by the sheer number of fur-covered characters I happen to have.

3 Likes

So if you play a worgen you are a furry :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
following that train of logic would playing a forsaken make me a necro :two_hearts:? :thinking:

This will affect the trout population I think.

14 Likes