You wake up and

I’d probably help solve the global warming by bringing a new ice age. Take that, heat!

2 Likes
  • Get angry about my broken bed. It’s not meant to hold 400 kg of cow.
  • get angry because bashing my head on the ceiling
  • get angry again because all my clothes no longer fit
  • grab an axe and charge someone with a filled up ragebar
2 Likes

Alas you’re right: stealth doesn’t work in RL though you’re a Gnome Rogue. Sorry friend, no loots to share! :weary:

The fact is that magic and enchantments doesn’t work here on the earth, this universe isn’t the Azeroth universe, you maybe look like a Draenei or a Gnome but without his skills, you’ve only the earthlings skills. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lmao well this one didnt even make it past the second post before someone went OT xD

More the fact hunters, rogues and warriors have no special skills. Shamans are screwed aswell since earth has no elementals, Atleast I think so. Summing it up:

-Rogue, you’re just good at stabbing people and sneaking around
-Warrior, just good at figthing with weapons, you will be seen as a maniac in modern times and you lose any fight if somebody draws a gun
-Hunter, well… You’re good at shooting guns, bows and crossbows? Eh can become a professional sniper/marksman in the army. Also animal labor you’re used to in Azeroth is outlawed, unless you own hunting dogs or the like. Can’t go walking around with a tiger at your side! But an eagle could be very handy! Or any bird really. Crows can you bring you gifts for example.

2 Likes

Do I wake up as the toon in the real world? I go and start a cult and use my powers and otherworldly appearance to convince everyone I’m an angel.

Do I wake up on Azeroth? I proceed to hide from my responsibilities, and slowly learn I’m no longer a wimp.

I’d probably find a way to test out my own strength, considering I supposedly have enough power to dual wield two-handed weapons.

Waking up and start whining why i cant fly???

Make a small trip to Mulgore while you’re at it. :wink: :wink:

I’d visit Baine and tell him it’s going to be alright. Poor guy.

1 Like

i would stop Fantasizing about silly things

1 Like

dint know crows could bring you stuff :o

Just gotta make sure they bring back stuff that’s worth it, but it’s their way of saying TY. They are also known to attack or stalk you if you did them wrong for years to come, with their entire family. 1 crow in Paris actually begged long enough to be let in into an office during winter just to steal a spoon. Crows are special in this world. Say you have them alot in your street, you start giving water and food everyday at a birdfeeder they eventually will reward you in their own way.

They even brought back lost objects of such people because they knew said object belonged to you (they saw it happen), the one who gives them food and provides a water source. Then you have how some cats react when you give them food and they don’t like it…

1 Like

thats actully really interesting ,dint know that at all.

I will begin to mind control people in order to get profit.

I’d get a bucket and head to nearest hospital to cure people

Perhaps… I am a friend of the Tauren, after all. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

First i would cry over the fact i did not turn into my bank account with all my gold.

Then i would shamefully put on some clothes

Azerotian gold is worth little on the earth: 1M golds= about 100€, not a great deal indeed :roll_eyes:

Open a portal to another world/dimension then go exploring. I could also soul stone people in hospitals to rez them.

Edit: Oh and buy the kids clothes range at my local ASDA because my wardrobe would be useless.

1 Like

I’d drop a meteor on my dumb neighbor