Your Season design philosophy is trash and Season 4 tops it all

I really want to see you farming 200 crests in 5 hours. That would be the time of my life.

From everything you wrote, you either need a new game, either need medical attention. Clearly you don’t even understand what a season means, and what “playing the whole game” means. Judging by how you wrote you only do PvP and have no idea what something else about this game is

2 Likes

I agree with you about the cap. It must have been removed. Let us play freely.

2 Likes

Basicly there are 2 Vendors one for pvp the other pve. With each supposedly giving you gear according to the difficulties PVE (Lfr useless, Normal, Heroic, Mythic) and PVP supposed to be (Conquest tier set, ELITE tier set higher item level and obviously elite transmog) sadly the elite pvp is currently heroic version transmog in general (ridiculous) and some classes even have for exemple DH a head piece from normal difficulty and mythic for the rest of the tier set. Very rewarding. Getting that nice 1600 on shaman and then find out that your reward is useless as PVPer cause it’s giving PVE reward that you can get any time unlike Elite pvp set wich is time gated so fun and satisfiyng at the moment. But that doesn’t affect the rest of the game. It’s still fun for me at least.