Your top 3 moments in WoW

1. first time going through the Dark Portal after getting ganked by alliance players.
  2. Getting the Time Reaver mount during TW event.
  3. Garrosh encounter Siege of Orgrimmar!
1 Like

She likes rubbing our faces in it. I can’t even get past level 2…

2 Likes
  1. First character undead warrior, my weapon broke I so I threw it away and I used bare fists until I came across the next weapon.

2. Getting my first character to max level (level 60) after over half year leveling.

3. This is pretty much the whole wotlk expansion, raiding naxx and getting undying achievement, ulduar, doing toc first boss with 3 players, icc, getting over 2200 rank in arenas. Wotlk was just an awesome expansion.

The emotion at the arthas death cinematic is still unbeaten

2 Likes

. When i logged into the game and saw a living game, with players all around, doing their business.
I was inside Warcraft, Warcraft was real and not just a computer game (was my first MMO)

. The first time i saw and entered Ironforge;
It was majestic.

. When i entered the Dark Portal and saw Hellfire Peninsula;
“Whoooooaaaaah”

. Flying for the first time, with my mount.
I flew around for hours, all around the world, in pure joy.
If its not my favourite aspect in WoW, its near the top for sure, after all these years, i just love flying and the sense of freedoom that it gives.

. Killing M’uru pre nerf.
What a joy, what a rush, such a nice group of people to share that moment.

I know, you asked 3 moments but this was the best i could reduce. :slight_smile:

Cheers

3 Likes
  1. Owning every scrub in AV as a Death Knight when Wrath came out.
    Also the DK starting area was super cool and still is one of my most favourite places in WoW.

2. Massive streamer raids filled with lvl 1 gnomes raiding capital cities
    Athene, Swifty, Towelliee

3. Getting the best gear on my Warlock back in MoP during SoO and getting super rich & powerful.

1 Like

1, First time in Stormwind.

2, Killing Garrosh on heroic. It was my first ever raid above LFR and I pugged my way through it.

3, The end of WoD. :joy:

2 Likes

1: First time I was invited to enter tag along in a raid, and got a rusted Protodrake as a reward.
2: When a GM played WSG (on ally side) and froze all us Hordeplayer while he ran the flag to Allybase xD
3: When a GM popped up and hovered in the air over the Battleground to overview for Hacks which we had reported.
3,5: This multiboxing Affli lock in the same BG as NO. 3. If he saw you, you would instantly get 5times of each Dot on you… crazy times, but it was epic how he exectued the whole thing lol

1 Like
  1. Getting to outside Orgrimmar on my first Toon and having my IRL friends greet me just outside the gates. I was giddy.

2. Illidan’s final words to his brother, Tyrande, and your Toon. I was sobbing because I’m a big Illidan fangirl. He did nothing wrong. ;_;

3. Realising I like PvP because I had an excellent teacher in the form of my work mate, and now best friend. He taught me how to hurl myself headfirst into Horde and take them down. It felt thrilling.

Adding to 1 is getting my first full armour set from PvP, getting marks of honour, and helping people during the Incursions. Just running around with 50 other Ally players, protecting one another, was such a thrill.

1 Like
  1. Old AV
  2. questing in Duskwood in vanilla
  3. first time doing Deadmines.
1 Like

Tanking Kara for the first time with Unholyman and the gang back in TBC. First time I had ever raided.

Entering Ulduar for the first time as a real realm contender, least we thought we were.

Getting my ZG tiger after two years farming it.

#3 Killing Onyxia with my guild the first time.
#2 Walking for the first time in Swormwind, on the bridge with the epic music.
#1 Getting my first gladiator in S1 TBC.

1. Killing Onyxia, my first raid, ICC was out so it probably wasn’t super hard by this point, but despite a few vocal protests that I even got to go (only like 3k GS :0), the RL refused to kick me, managed to make it through the fight without standing in all the fire (no DBM yet as didn’t know add-ons were a thing) , and the RL passed me the quest item for the head that he had won the roll on in secret.

2. Pandaren, challenge modes. Tbh I would have been happy with silvers as only wanted the mounts but did them with a group of real life friends and the buzz of finally completing them all on gold was very intense. Gate of the setting sun was last to be done and there were some very angry words during the runs but all that barely registers anymore compared to the memory of triumph.

3. Arathi Highlands (the zone not the warfront), the first place I encountered an actually friendly player. Asked me if I wanted to group for the quests in the castle at the bottom and taught me what aoe is. (I was on this char and him on a priest, he did a Holy Nova as an example and I found the button for Arcane Explosion to match xD).

Also spent a lot of time there beyond what would definitely be recommended farming spiders to sell spider silk on the ah for 10g a go (which wasn’t such a pathetic amount in wotlk), and yes it took forever to get to 80 that first time but every moment was so worth it.

If I could choose a zone to build a player house or would 100% be Arathi.

1 Like

that time they decided to basically delete my favourite spec in the game outshadows any other moment I’ve ever had in the game so I can’t really come up with 3

Spirit demonology spec from wotlk?

•Entering Wailing Caverns for the first time with 2 pugs met near entrance. We were hyped but couldnt make it to first boss :rofl: fun were had tho

•1v1ing and coming out on top for a base in Arathi vs a Hero of the Alliance

•Arriving in Dazar’alor. Amazing

Almost forgot one that must be mentioned:

. Doing a old AV that lasted so many hours, that i was there for 3 or 4 hours, went to bed, woke up, queue and got the same AV still going.
There was a Warrior with the top HK’s in that AV, with thousands upon thousands of killing Blows.

Legendary stuff.

edit: typos

1 Like

… tonight in Scarlet. The tank left. We just stood there facing so many mobs. The shout came up… ‘what the hell’. We knew what we had to do. And when the final boss was dead we just stood there silent in a circle. We had won the day and we were proud to have fought side by side to help each other … and then we left.

That’s Warcraft. Magical times each and every day. Thank you.

1 Like

Wrathgate and killing lk first time

First time in stormwind

Doing dungeon(deadlines - not via dungeon finder) and First real raid ICC for me (actually it was rep run) :grinning:

1 Like

Haha no problem :smiley: All of your points are shared with mine too, aside from the M’uru kill

Oh yeah, those were absolutely epic! I still miss old DM (soon…)